Chapter 64: Percy

HEYY

I JUST UPDATED LIKE 3 SECONDS AGO

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SHORT BUT FILLING I GUESS

Percy

"We found Piper, Hazel and Allie."

All heads snapped in the daughter of wars' direction.

The first time I ever met Clarisse she tried to introduce my face to a toilet, so we had never been on good terms, but I had never been more glad to see her big ugly face.

"Where!?" I tried to get up, but I was hit by a massive wave of vertigo and Annabeth pulled me back down into my seat.

"They're outside. They were coming up the hill all beat up, but no Jason."

Annabeth used quite colorful language. "Do they know what the explosion was?"

"Yes, but the only one that knows surely what it is is Hazel, and she's unconscious." Clarisse took a breath, out of air from talking a mile a minute. "You better come here."

Annabeth helped me up while everyone else sprinted forward after Clarisse.

"I'm fine, Annabeth." I said softly, but we both one it wasn't true.

"No. You're not."

In the infirmary, Hazel, Allie and a sobbing Piper occupied three cots. Piper was too hysterical to let anyone do anything to her. Hazel was having her pulse checked and Allie had another nasty cut down the side of her head.

"Piper Piper calm down... Shh... Tell us what happened and we can make it okay." Annabeth tried.

Piper was screaming, hugging her chest.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Jason..." she trailed off, and seemed to be fighting for consciousness.

Rick from Apollo was standing up, a syringe in his hand. "That will keep her sedated for a little while. She was going to hurt herself, how hysterical she was."

All eyes turned to Allie.

"I need some air." she said.

Everyone else left, and we took her outside on the balcony of one of the rooms.

"What happened?" Annabeth asked softly, pressing a cool cloth to her cut. Allie flinched as she did so.

"My partner Ethan told me about this plan he had to blow up the camp of Kronos's monsters and retrieve the Fleece and Fulminata, although he was too scared to go himself, I took Piper and Hazel to go... halfway there we found out Jason had followed us."

She inhaled deeply and continued. "When we were there, we saw that there was a valley sort thing and a cave. We sent Hazel and Jason into the cave with one vial of Greek Fire and me and Piper had two. I don't know exactly what happened, but I think he sacrificed himself for Hazel, because I saw him shove her out of the cave, and then it exploded. We did get the Fulminata and Fleece, and destroy the camp. But..." she trailed off.

I slammed my fist on the table, and everyone jumped. Jason was my best friend. He was going to be my best man at the wedding.

Annabeth's eyes welled with tears. "Oh my Gods... Piper."

SHORT. I TOLDS YA.

WE'RE GOING OUT TO DINNER SO I WANTED TO GET THIS CHAPTER UP

I LITERALLY WROTE IT JUST NOW LOL

NEXT CHAPTER I ALREADY HAVE WRITTEN SO IT WILL BE UP ABOUT 12 SECONDS AFTER THIS ONE LOL

BYE