Chapter 35: Annabeth

TODAY MADE THE TOP OF MY WORST DAYS EVER LIST.

LOL IM SO FREAKIN PO'ED IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

THIS DEDDIE GOES TO...

mir801!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!

KK HERE'S ANNABETH.

I JUST REALIZED I SAY KK ALOT

Annabeth

We'd been in the Big House for about an hour, discussing major issues and the announcement.

"Well, there is no other way to put it." Chiron said grimly. "Without the Fleece, the camp will die, so you seven need to get back in the ship, and go back to the Roman camp, and the only way to get it back is to fight for it. They will not compromise."

Frank frowned. "Yes they will. We Romans are agreeable people."

"Oh yeah, that's why they stole our Fleece." Percy reminded him.

"When shall we leave?" Hazel asked. She started coming back around today, talking and being herself.

"You need time to recover, so I was thinking in two days-"

"Two days?!" Percy shrieked. "Chiron, the camp won't last that long! We need to go tonight. It'll take at least a week to get to California, we can't push it anymore, so she'll have to recover on the ship. We have the equipment."

"I agree," Hazel butted in. "I don't need that long to recover. I'm fine."

Chiron sighed. "Very well. Tomorrow morning, directly after breakfast."

We filed out of the Big House, Leo grabbing Hazel's hand as they walked out. That confirmed my suspicions that they were together. Frank looked bitterly alone, and I almost felt sorry for the guy.

Almost.

Hazel told me and Piper what happened between them, and then that Frank pretty much attacked Leo. Technically it was his fault they broke up.

Someone snuck up behind me and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"PERUSES JACKSON!" I shrieked. "Let me go!"

He just laughed. After about ten minutes of struggling, I gave up. "Can I at least know where we're going?"

"It's a surprise."

I groaned. "Percy, all my blood is in my face right now."

"We're almost there." Then suddenly, we were in water. A bubble formed around us and it was pretty dark, not to mention cold.

"Where are we?"

"The deepest part of the Pacific Ocean. No human has ever been down here." He said with a smug look.

A weird and curious looking fish swam by us, what was cool was he was glowing a faint pink. Looking around, I realized a bunch of little glowing dots of incredible neon blue, yellow, green, pink and purple all around us.

"Percy..." I was at a loss for words. "It's incredible. Once in a lifetime experience. Amazing. Inhuman-"

He kissed me to shut me up.

"What are they?" I asked.

"Um... I am basically the only one that knows about them... so I don't really know."

"We should come up with the names!" I squealed.

"I had one in mind." He said.

"What?"

"Percabeth."

I frowned. "What's Percabeth?"

He laughed. "Something Piper made up. It's our names combined. Theirs is Jiper."

"That's so cute! Percabeths it is."

We spent the rest of the night down there, in our little bubble. Our own little world.

I woke up in the morning in my bunk, but I was the only one there. The rest were probably at breakfast. I was really sore. That's what you get for spending the night in a bubble. It was worth i though, Percy had a blanket and we snuggled up together, and one thing lead to another... I think you know what I mean, 'adult time'.

I got dressed as fast as possible because I was starving. Percy was at his Poseidon table, also looking sore. I just had to smile to myself, life was perfect.

Well, at the moment.

HEY U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LIKED THAT CHAPTER!!!

SO HERES A QUESTION:

WHAT IS BEKENDORFS REAL NAME??

YA I KNOW I SPELLED IT WRONG BUT U KNOW WHAT I MEANNNN.

KK U GUYS JUST ROCK.

KK BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IM DONE NOW BYE