Chapter 16: Annabeth

💚 HELLO

TODAY IS A VERY SAD DAY FOR ME. I HAD A BEST FRIEND NAMED WEST. A YEAR AGO TODAY (July 1) HE DROWNED IN A SMALL LAKE IN MICHIGAN. SO IM SORTA DEPRESSED BECAUSE TODAY IS A LANTERN RELEASE FOR HIM AND THAT WILL BE EMOTIONAL.

OK GUYS I BEEN THINKIN, DO U WANT ME TO ASK QUESTIONS AT THE END OF EVERY CHAPTER ABOUT THE PERCY JACKSON SERIES? AND WHOEVER IS THE FIRST TO AWNSER CORRECTLY WILL GET A DEDDIE.

COMMENT WHY OR WHY NOT, BUT I THINK I'LL MOST LIKELY GET EMBARRASSED BECAUSE NO ONE WILL ANSWER.

ALSO I AM VEEEEERRRRRRYYYYY SO VERY SORRY FOR THIS SHORT AND CRAPPY CHAPTER ITS JUST THAT I HAVENT BEEN FEELING WELL AND CANT FOCUS LONG ENOUGH TO WRITE. PLZ DONT HATE ME ANGELS!

HERE'S ANNABETH!!!!!!

Annabeth

"No!" Piper looked about ready to pull out her hair. "They obviously snuck out. But where?"

I shrugged. "Piper? Will you please stop pacing? You're giving me a headache."

"No." Piper said. "This is not good. They probably went for the Argo ll and then found Frank along the way and he\s big and clumsy and that will make them blow their cover which will make Percy blow something up, and plus whatever in Hera's name is wrong with him could happen in combat and then it will get him hurt and then Jason will cause a storm and then in the end the three will be even bigger wanted criminals than Leo in Paris."

"Hey!" Leo whined.

"Are you done now?" Hazel demanded.

"Yes." Piper sunk down into a chair in the living room. After they went to go wake up Percy and check on him they found he was gone, which wasn't like Percy, they decided to look for him at the Zeus cabin and found that was empty too. They scoured the camp until the four came to the decision that they snuck out.

"We could try Iris-Messaging them," Hazel suggested for the fifth time.

"Hazel," I said as calmly as I could. "No matter how many times you suggest it, the answer will stay the same. No, we can't because we already tried and it didn't go though."

"Leo," Piper turned to Leo. "Any news on the ship?"

He grimly shook his head. "None. I'm not even sure if I put the tracker on her or not."

"Lovely." Piper got up and turned on the tv, and screamed.

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND GIVING U A CRAPPY CHAPTER!!! BUT LIKE I SAID IM NOT WELL SO I CANT WRITE FOR AWHILE. I WAS IMPRESSED I COULD DO THAT MUCH

OK BYE