Chapter 49: Annabeth

HAIII!!!

I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPATED IN AWHILE BUT IM DOING IT NOW SO IT'S OK

KK DEDDIE ISSS.... MagicDolphin!!!!!!!!!!!

APLAUD FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

K SO I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN FORVER SO HERE, HAVE A LONG CHAPTER.

Annabeth

"Will she be ok?" Percy asked, kissing my cheek. He looked absolutely drained of energy from getting survivors from buildings.

I looked down at the little girl whose life I just saved. "Most likely. I removed the shrapnel and stitched her up, but she'll be off her feet for awhile."

"Heard anything about Frank?" We started to walk away, back to the only building that wasn't destroyed completely, because a meeting was called.

He shook his head. "I know something happened with Jason and Leo that involved Frank, I don't know what but I know it will be talked about in the meeting."

"Where's Hazel?" I asked. "Our Hazel."

"She's already there."

He took my hand and I swung them like a child, carefree for a moment. Until that moment I didn't realize how stressed I was. War, camp, Frank, the baby, mini Hazel, Percy, the wedding... so much stuff to consume my thoughts I didn't have room for happy thoughts. All of the thoughts I had room for where negative, the ones that kept you up at night.

Stop it Annabeth, I shook myself. You just ruined your happy moment.

Percy opened the broken door like a gentleman, but it broke off its hinges and fell on the ground.

"Ya know..." he muttered as he shoved it on the ground.

All the way from outside the building I could hear yelling.

I almost whimpered. "I don't wanna go."

He sighed heavily. "Me either." he put on a serious face, the one he wore in battle, or other things like that. He always insisted that he wasn't people wouldn't think of him as 'Percy Jackson, the hero that's saved the world a million times' if he didn't wear that face. He never let his guard down.

We walked into Leo's pants on fire -again-, Jason's hands sparking and Piper trying to calm everyone down. The Romans were chaotic, whining that their camp was destroyed literally a month before it was expected to be fully repaired.

Percy put his pinkies in his mouth and whistled. Everyone froze. Leo's pants extinguished.

"What is going on?!"

Everyone shouted at him what was wrong at once. I covered my ears.

He simply crossed his arms and put an annoyed look on his face until everyone got the message.

We walked over and everyone took a seat. "First things first..." Percy looked at Leo. "What the heck were those things attacking?"

Leo put on a serious face, well serious for Leo. His eyes were serious but he still had a crazy grin. "I suspect they were robots designed for my eyes only. I was taking to Nick here," he motioned at a burly blonde kid, "and he's a son of Heph- err Vulcan and he couldn't see them either. But, if this was all Franks idea why would he do that? he would have made them completely invisible so no one could see them. Maybe he's being possessed or something..."

"Wait... Frank did this?" Percy looked genuinely heartbroken. He'd traveled to Alaska, fallen off of and blew up Hubbard Glacier all with Frank by his side. Only to be betrayed.

"Yes." Nick grunted. "I was able to help Leo get into the ship my making the graniter (PROBABLY NOT A REAL WORD BUT IT SOUNDS GEEKY AND PROFESSIONAL) malfunction, and I caught a glimpse of him. Asian kid?"

We nodded. "What's a graniter?" Piper asked.

"It's a part of the cameras. He was smart; put cameras at every angle." Nick was obviously very smart.

Percy and I had a conversation through emotions. We both had the same idea. I nodded and then mouthed, 'Do it.'

Percy nodded once. "Nick, how would you like to join the crew?"

HEY GUYS.

REMEMBER ME?

THE WRITER?

ALLIE?

RINGING A BELL?

NO? :(

DON'T HATE ME!!!! I FEEL REALLY BAD BUT REALLY BAD STUFF HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME LATELY AND I JUST WAS NEVER IN THE MOOD TO WRITE.

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY

IM JUST NOT ALLIE RIGHT NOW... ALOT OF STUFF HAD BEEN HAPPENING AND IM REALLY SORRY :(

BASICALLY I'VE BEEN HAVING HORRIBLE THINGS HAPPEN TO ME... LIKE YESTERDAY I FOUND OUT MY FRIENDS DAD WAS KILLED.

SEE WHAT I MEAN?? I JUST HAVEN'T BEEN MYSELF.

SORRY. PLEASE DON'T STOP READING!

I LOVE U GUYS BYE.

SHITTTT NOPE... QUESTION:

NAME ONE OF THE SHAPES FROM THE BOTTLE OF VITAMINS HERMES GAVE TO PERCY IN SEA OF MONSTERS.

SORRY GUYS I REALLY AM.

MY CHAPTER MIGHT HAVE SUCKED.

O WELL.

BYE. HAVE A BETTER DAY THEN I HAVE BEEN :)