Chapter 7: Frank

HIIIIIIIIIII

ITS SUMMER (FOR ME!!!!!!)

OK I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING BUT THATS BECAUSE WITH MY SOFTBALL I WAS NOMINATED AN ALL STAR PLAYER AND SOON ALL STAR TRAINING WILL START AND YEAH.

I WAS SO HAPPY

IM. A. FREAKING. ALL. STAR.

YOU THERE READING THIS, WOULD U LIKE MY AUTOGRAPH!?!?!?!?!?!?

OMG I JUST REALIZED.... THIS IS MY FIRST ROUND OF DEMIGOD POV COMPLETED!!!!!! IM HAPPY FOR ME.

U BETTER BE TOO.

WHERE EVER U ARE, U PUT DOWN THAT DEVICE OF LAPTOP OR WHATEVER AND CLAP FOR ME.

JK JK

BUT ID LOVE IT IF U DID. 

OK OK UR PROBABLY BORED SO HERES.......

FRANK!!

Frank

Nightmares was the very last thing I needed at the moment. I dreamed of Reyna and Octavian sitting around a table, looking at a map of Camp Half-Blood.

"Ok," Octavian pointed at the hill where Talia's tree is. "We'll strike here with my half of the army and while the Greeks are here, you and your half of the army come around here on the other side and begin to torch the camp. They'll pay. You just don't destroy our camp and not expect payback."

Reyna nodded. "Well planned. They won't know what hit them."

I awoke in a cold sweat. 

This couldn't be right. Hazel and I have been there and it all seemed fine. I mean they haven't fully forgiven the Greeks, but they weren't planning to attack Half Blood-Hill. At least that we knew of.

I swung out from under the covers and slowly made my way out the door. The night air was cool and the grass was dewy. I decided I would walk over to Talia's tree and see what's going on there.

The tree itself seemed to be dying. After all, the poison in it was cured by the fleece, and now that the fleece is stolen it will die because it was living off of it's magic. Yellow and brown needles lay in a growing pile around the tree.

I walked around the tree, around it's rough bark, not really looking for anything.

Then something caught my eye.

It looked like material like from a dress or shirt and it was caught in the branch the fleece was on. I reached up and grabbed it. It was purple and tightly woven, giving it a feeling like silk. I knew this fabric.

It was from the cape the Roman praetors wear.

I was for sure of this. I had seen the capes before and even felt it, and I wasn't mistaken.

As I stroked the smooth shred the size of folded sunglasses, my mind put together the pieces. Without thinking, I bolted for the Big House, and burst in the door where Chiron was sitting by the fire.

"Frank, you should be in your cabin. It is after curfew. Off with you."

"No," I gasped. I held up the fabric as I said, "I know who took the fleece."

HOLA!! COMO ESTAS??

IF U SPEAK SPANISH U WOULD KNOW WHAT THAT MEANT.

OH AND AS IM WRITING/PUBLISHING THIS ITS FATHERS DAY.

SO HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!! SO GO GIVE YOUR OLD MAN A HUG AND TELL HIM U LOVE HIM!!!

OK NEXT CHAPPIE IS JASON!!!!!!! FIRST ROUND OF POV DONE!!!!! 

WAAAAAIIIIIIT.... I THINK I PUT THAT AT THE BEGINING.

OH WELL

OKBYE