Chapter 47: Frank

BEST FEELING EVER:

COMING HOME AND STUFFING UR FACE WITH CHEEZE IT'S AND READING HOH!!!!!!

THAT'S RIGHT IM READING IT BOOOOM!!

AND SO YA I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL MY LIFE FOR THIS BOOK!!!!!!

LEGITLY.

OMG MY DOG KEEPS HUMPING PILLOWS WTF COOPER??!?!?

WELL... IT IS WEDNESDAY.

HUMPPP DAYYYYYY!!!!

HAHA.

SO LIKE GUYS, IDK Y BUT I FEEL LIKE I DON'T APPRECIATE U GUYS AS MUCH AS I SHOULD.

SO IMA HAVE A SERIOUS MOMENT...

So you reading this right now, I want to know that I would be nothing without your sweet and amazing comments that never fail to make me laugh. I would love to meet every single one of you guys and I would jump at the chance. So ya I'm getting bored of not doing caps lock so THIS IS OFFICALLY THE END OF MY PATHETICALLY SHORT PARAGRAPH OF MY FEELINGS.

I MEANT EVERY WORD OF IT!!!!

ONE TIME WE THREW A PARTY AT MY HOUSE AND MY NEIGHBOR (a.k.a my friends dad) LEFT SO DRUNK WHEN HE GOT HOME HE SAID HIS CAT RUNS LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE.

WTF DENNIS?!?!

HAHAH YA.... KK DEDDIE!!!!

HEY BTW GO CHECK OUT PandasAreEvil456 NEW BOOKS!!!!!!!!

I JUST LOVE HER ALONG WITH THIS AMAZING PERSON WHO GOT THE DEDDIE.... ATHENA1111!!!

KK BYE

Frank

"What is he thinking?" I growled at the control panel.

The control panel didn't reply.

I slammed my fist on a button that fired another fireball. "Kelli!"

The cheerleader skipped into the room. "Yes, Frank?"

"Where is he?"

She faked confusion. "Who?"

I growled. "Valdez."

"What about him?"

I took an arrow and put it to her throat. "Where. Is. Valdez?"

"I- don't-"

"Kelli answer me!" I pushed it harder at her.

"I don't know!"

I pulled the arrow away and she gasped for breath. Do vampires need to breathe?

"Get out of my sight and find him." I stared out of the widow in front, which gave me a beautiful front row seat of the camp that I planned to destroy.

She scurried out of the room and I grumbled something about going back to Tartarus. 

I shot another fireball and a familiar voice from behind me said, "Well, that's not very nice."

I spun, but no one was there. I grabbed my bow and walked slowly around the room, bow ready.

"Oh!" the voice said. "Planning to kill me now are you?"

"Valdez! Show yourself!" I spat.

"Gotta find me first!" He said and I could almost feel him grin.

I walked more where I thought he was.

"Oh! You're getting warmer... Warmer... Warmer!"

I took a step to the left.

"Ugh-oh. Getting cold."

I went back the other way.

"Warm again!" This guy could not be mature.

I neared this supply closet thing with a feeling he hid there.

"Ooh you're on fire!"

I swung open the door to find the devil himself standing there with an amused look.

"Ooh you're burning! Literally." He shot flames out of his palms at my face, and I stumbled back, howling in pain. I felt his footsteps run to the control panel and he pressed buttons, and I felt the ship lower. My face still burning, I ran to the general direction of the control panel and slammed into a wall.

"Missed me." Leo chuckled.

I was on my hands and knees, feeling around for anything familiar -that uneven board of wood, the arrow I threatened Kelli with, anything to give myself an idea of where I was. My eyes felt like they were melting out of their sockets. My lips were chapped and my eyebrows were probably singed off and I could feel a burn mark on my cheek.

"Valdez, you--will-- regret this." I spat.

I could feel him standing over me. "Hmm, nah. You should feel lucky I'm not going to kill you."

And he brought his shoe down on my head.

HEHE. SO YA SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY CHAPTER BUT I PAN TO UPDATE A SMALLER CHAPTER LATER TODAY TO ANSWER ALL THIS.

I THOUGHT I DID PRETTY GOOOOOD.

I

WANT

CHEEZEITS

OMFG YES.

HAHA QUESTION:

WHAT WAS PERCYS 7TH GRADE GYM UNIFROM FOR SCHOOL?

LIKE DESCRIBE IT.

U R AWESOME. I HOPE THAT MADE UR DAY AND BYEEEE!!!!!!!!

OMFG HOUSE OF HADES <3<3<3<3

OH YA RICK BTW ABOUT THE DEDICATION, ITS OK ABOUT THE CLIFFY!!!  HAHA.

KK BYE FOR REAL.