Chapter 62: Jason

SO UM HAI.

I GOT THIS SUPER SUPER NICE COMMENT FROM THE BEST FAN AND THAT IS Livylucky419!!!!

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH I JUST REALLY NEEDED THAT BECAUSE THERE'S BEEN THREE DEATHS IN MY LIFE SINCE I'VE BEEN BACK FROM WINTER BREAK AND I WAS SUPER CLOSE WITH TWO OF THEM (one was my friends mom) AND I JUST HONESTLY DIDNT FEEL LIKE LIVING FOR AWHILE BECAUSE THE MOST RECENT WAS MY GYM TEACHER Mr. Kargel AND HE WAS THE BEST PERSON ON EARTH AND I MISS HIM TOO MUCH TO FUNCTION. THIS IS NOT YOUR NORMAL GYM TEACHER HE WAS THE BEST PERSON ON EARTH.

THANKS FOR THE MUCH NEEDED SUPPORT FROM ALL OF YOU!!!

SO I JUST GOT SUPER INSPIRED AND I FELT LIKE I HAVE TO DO A SUPER AMAZING AWESOME CHAPTER.

SO HERE IT GOES.

I have to eat my Raisin Bran with a fork AGAIN.

Jason

The girls weren't exactly hard to track down. Piper, Hazel and an Apollo girl didn't exactly know what volume was, so I heard every word.

I followed them close behind and tried to stay silent. I soon learned the Apollo girl was called Allie.

As I followed them, I heard their not-well-planned-out-plan and pretty much whatever girls talk about.

"... Tell Jason?" Allie was saying.

My head snapped up.

Piper hesitated. "Not yet. There's too much going on."

"Pipes, they're gonna make you fight and we all know you can't do that! Tell someone."

"Like Jason." Allie suggested.

I could sense Piper rolling her eyes.

"What about Annabeth? She'll know what to do. She's had a baby." Hazel pointed out.

I was so surprised, I gracefully tripped over my own feet and scared the crap out of them.

"Jason!" Allie and Hazel screamed in sync while Piper looked horrified.

"Hey, guys. What you doing out...?"

Hazel stomped over to me. "How much did you hear?"

"Enough." I said simply, trying to make my expressions hard to read.

"Jason I... I'm so sorry. I know I should have told you but I didn't know the right time and-"

"Piper." I said sternly, trying to keep a straight face.

She looked ashamed.

"That's wonderful." I said, cracking a smile.

She surged forward and hugged me so tight I felt like my eyes would pop out.

"Aw, that's sweet." Allie said, and we pulled away like a teacher was yelling at us for PDA.

"We think the army is that way, through the trees."

She walked forward, keeping her head focused on the ground.

"Never been one for romance." I mumbled. "Shame."

"So Jason, basically what we're trying to do is get-" I cut Hazel off.

"I heard." Piper looked quizzically at me. "You three don't exactly know what volume is."

"Touché." Hazel shrugged.

We walked on the road for a few more minutes and then we followed Allie into the trees.

"Keep your voices down... they could have monsters on watch or something." Hazel noted.

Allie crawled up a hill and peered over, and I barely heard her whisper, "Bingo."