Chapter 21: Annabeth

I BET YOUR DYING TO KNOW IF JASON IS ALIVE.

IM LETTING HIM LIVE... NOT!!!!

JK JK

MAYBE...

READ TO FIND OUT!!!!

DEDICATED TOOOO

MaryPoppins27!!!!

CONGRATZ!!!!!! Oh by the way... MaryPoppins27... LOL haha remember?

Annabeth

I looked up from patching Percy's head wound.

"Did you hear that?"

He opened his eyes slightly. "No, what was it?"

"It sounded like Piper screaming Jason." I shrugged and went back to dabbing the blood.

He was about to winch in pain but he was interupted by another scream.

We shared a panicked look.

"Heard that one," he remarked, getting up.

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

"We have to go help them, someone could be hurt!" He ran away before I could even stand up.

We both immediately found a fork, so Percy went right and I went left.

I ran down the tunnel not realizing there was a ditch right where I was about to step, and I twisted my ankle and pain flared up it. The same ankle that I broke in Mark of Athena quest was the one injured, and I bet that didn't help matters. Even all this time later, it was still sore from the injury long ago.

"Annabeth!"

Oh thank the gods, it was Percy.

"In here," I winched. I was down on the ground to get pressure off my ankle.

"Annabeth I found them! Jason's hurt and doesn't look good," he ran next to me and knelt by me. He still looked really pale, like he was when he's about to be possessed. "What happened?!"

"I twisted my ankle, I'm fine." I got up and we started to run to them, but I couldn't make it without Percy's support.

We ran into the room both breathing hard and exhausted. The room had lava falls and page pools all over the place along with mini volcanoes. Piper was there sobbing her eyes out and Frank next to an unconscious Jason, checking his breathing and things like that. He had pretty serious burn marks and didn't look good.

Percy looked at Frank. "Where's Hazel?"

"Sent her to get ambrosia and nectar, things like that." He didn't look up from Jason.

"I'm thirsty," Piper said in between sniffles.

Percy lit up with an idea. "Is there any water around here?"

"Percy, I'm not gonna drink dirt water." She sniffled.

Percy face palmed. "No I can heal Jason with it."

"Oh!" I stuck my hand in the air like a kid at school. "I saw a little stream outside of the cave when we first landed!"

Percy said, "Prepare to hold your breath."

"What?" We all said.

BOOM!

Water came in though the walls and it steamed and evaporated when it hit the lava. We were all drenched besides Percy.

"Did you have to break the whole wall?" I sighed.

"Well not there's a hole to drive the Argo II out of." He shrugged.

We all stared in awe as Percy washed water down Jason and the burns, cuts and bruises went away.

He didn't open his eyes.

"It was supposed to work!" Percy said, with a mixture of worry and frustration.

Just when we thought we were too late, he groaned and sat up.

"What is going-" he started then Piper tackle hugged him.

Percy opened his mouth to say something, he collapsed in another possession.

The possessions were all scary, mostly because we didn't know what was causing them, but this one was the scariest of all.

YOUR WELCOME.

JASON'S ALIVE.

YOUR WELCOME.

OH MY GOD AND THANKS SOOOOO MUCH GUYS FOR GETTING ME TO 900 READS TODAY!!!!!! THANKS IT REALLY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!!!!

OK HERE'S THE QUESTION:

What is Thalia's worst fear?

NOT SOO HARD.

KK I UPDATED NOW IMA GO OUTSIDE BECAUSE ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!! 94 DEGREES!!!!!

KK BYEE ANGEL