Chapter 6: Hazel

THE RUBBER BAND WAS FINALLY PICKED UP!!! BY THE VACCUM...

MY MOTHER ISNT TOO HAPPY ABOUT THE CLOGGED VACCUM BUT WHATEVER

5 MORE DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT ENDS JUNE 7 FRIDAY, FOR MY SCHOOL

(as im writing this its sunday)

OK HERES HAZEL!!!

Hazel

"Will she be okay?"

"Hope so, I mean, after she defrosts and everything."

I heard something like a slap.

"She got hypothermia seaweed brain! She got hit with hyperborean breath!"

Ok, this is definitely Annabeth and Percy talking. I thought

"She's ok. Look her eyes are opening... oh gods, her eyes are opening."

I groaned as my eyes were greeted with overwhelming brightness. I stretched out and my joins made sounds like firecrackers. "Percy? Annabeth?"

Percy gripped my hand and Annabeth helped me sit up. I was in the infirmary of the camp, and shaking really hard.

"What happened?"

Percy winched. "Ugh, maybe we should talk about that later..."

"Percy."

So apparently according to Percy, in their time in the camp helping out, Piper and Jason noticed a 'problem'. A hyperborean had found the camp and was living in the forests of it. They didn't tell anyone because they didn't want to ruin Annabeths night. When we were hiding in the forest the giant found us and blew hyperborean breath at me, and so I heroically passed out due to hypothermia. They killed the beast but there was still one concern, how did he get in with the fleece's powerful borders? That was to be determined.

"Hazel," Piper came in sobbing. "I'm so sorry, this wouldn't have happened if we would've told-"

"It's ok, Piper. Really.  But where's Frank?"

"We'll go get him." Percy said. "He's still in a little bit of shock. C'mon Piper."

They left me with Annabeth. A small fire crackled by my cot, probably to keep me warm. I reached out towards it, and Annabeth jumped up.

"Are you cold?" She draped a third blanket over me and I still slightly shivered.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it."

I don't know why, but I always felt awkward with Annabeth. I always felt less powerful and like she was stronger and better, despite the fact I was a daughter of Pluto (Hades, whatever).

Frank bustled in, thankfully breaking the awkward silence. I knew this situation was  whole lot worse than I thought when Chiron followed him in.

All of the seven of us plus Nico and Chiron were all in the room. With Chiron in full centaur form, the room was jam-packed.

"Well, demigods," Chiron began. "Good news and bad news."

We waited.

"We have figured out that Peleus has been 'kidnapped' as you may put it, and the fleece was stolen. By whom? We haven't the slightest idea. So, a quest will need to be issued when we have a clue."

The room felt darker when he said 'quest'. Before the quest of the seven, I was still pretty scared of the thought of a quest, but now the word itself made me want to cry.

"Ok," Percy said meekly. "The good news?"

"Hazel is expected to make a full recovery."

Everyone sighed in relief. "Thank every god there is," Frank sighed. "How soon?"

"Oh, by the next two or maybe three days. Possibly tomorrow if she works hard." Chiron said. "Alright, it is almost past curfew. You have ten minutes."

He clopped on out, and everyone followed but Nico and Frank.

"Well," I sighed to them. "That was fun."

H-HI

OK PLZ DONT HURT ME FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!!!!

IM SORRY BUT LIFE HAPPENS! MY SIS IS HAVIN SURGERY SOON SO LIKE I GOTTA HELP WITH THAT SO I MAY SUCK AT UPDATING AROUND THE END OF THIS MONTH (ITS JUNE JUST FWI)

SO HOW U DOIN???

I HAVENT BEEN ON WATTPAD IN SO LONG IT HURT!!!!!!11!1!!!!!1 BUT IM OK

OK ITS EXACTLY MIDNIGHT AS I PUBLISH THIS SO IM GOING TO BED

CYA U LITTLE TURD