Chapter 57: Percy

HAI!!!!

I GOT MY CARTILAGE PIERCED FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

AND I GOT A LOT OF BOOKS, A BOOKSHELF, A MAKEUP KIT AND A SNOWBOARD.

IM NOT BRAGGING OR ANYTHING BUT SOME PEOPLE WERE ASKING SOO...

DEDDIE:

shealinda!!!

CONGRATZ!!!

Percy

The joy of Selena's birth was short lived.

Leo declined holding her, so she was passed back to Annabeth where all the girls fawned over her.

I leaned over Annabeth's shoulder and kissed her cheek. "You did good."

She opened her mouth to talk, but Jason shouted, "Percy behind you!"

It was too late. A blade was lodged into my side, hilt deep. I collapsed.

Annabeth screamed. I saw Jason run over with his sword drawn and he sliced a creature I couldn't see.

Jason and Nick tried to roll me over to examine the wound and Leo and to drag away a hysterical Annabeth.

"Annabeth! Calm down he'll be okay but you have to calm down!" Leo struggled to pull her back.

"Percy turn over." Nick commanded.

I tried as much as I could but the pain was too great. My hands were clutching my side and I could feel a lot of blood.

"Should we pull the blade out?" Nick asked.

I coughed and tasted blood.

"No it will let too much blood out." Jason looked pained.

"But it has to come out!" Nick protested.

I felt my eyes starting to close and I coughed again.

"Perc, stay with us fight it! Keep your heart beating!" Jason looked over his shoulder. "Leo we need nectar!"

"I can't pull it from my tool belt it's a godly food!" He groaned as he fought to pull Annabeth back.

Jason cursed in Ancient Greek.

I don't know if it was me slipping under or it was real, but it seemed to get darker and the shadows seemed to bend.

"I can help." said an all too familiar voice.

I heard Annabeth stop fighting. She stuttered a name I haven't thought about in years.

I looked up and saw a boy with an aviator jacket and a skull ring with hair that hung in his eyes.

"N-nico?" I went under.

I heard distant sobbing. "He should be awake by now."

Annabeth.

Nico said, "He'll be okay. I know what I was doing... but Annabeth you HAVE to tell him to take it easy. He can't fight in the war or else we will rupture the wound and get himself killed. He has to."

Annabeth sniffled. "Ok. I promise."

"It's not gonna be easy," a gruffly voice said. "The boy is as ADHD as Hercules. Nico are you alright? That healing and shadow traveling must've taken up a lot of energy."

"I'm fine."

Liar.

I couldn't find the strength to open my eyes and my entire midsection was numb and I assumed wrapped up in bandages.