Chapter 2: Annabeth

HAIIIIII

HOW ARE YOU??!

I'M GREAT BUT IVE GOT SOFTBALL SOON

THIS CHAPPIE IS ABOUT GRADUATION DAY!!

I LOVE THE SQUIGGLY LINE ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

OK, HERE'S ANNABETH

Annabeth

"JESS!!" I screamed as I threw a pillow at my sound asleep roommate. "WAKE UP!"

She groaned and sat up. "What?!" she hissed.

"Get ready! you overslept. It's graduation day!"

She sat up. "Is Percy coming?"

I winched. Jess knew about Percy and me being together, but not our godly sides. "No. His college wont let him leave. Hes got exams today."

"Oh. sorry I brought it up." she got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to do something with that crazy chocolate brown hair.

"Annabeth?" a familiar voice said.

I spun to see an iris message. Percy stood in his room looking guilty.

"PERCY!" I screamed just in sight of him. Then I remembered Jess in the shower, I had to lower my voice. "Hey, you."

"Annabeth, I'm so sorry. Its just, ya know. Exams." He wouldn't meet my eyes, so I knew he felt really bad.

"Percy. Look at me."

He picked up his head. His piercing green eyes were hard to read, but yet I could tell he was hiding something.

"Do not guilt yourself because you cant come. I forbid you. Do you understand?"

"Mmhm. Yeah."

"Alright seaweed brain. Ive gotta leave soon. I love you. Tomorrow I'll come see you at baker."

He cracked a smile. "I love you too."

I had to swipe my hand through the connection as Jess walked in. "Annabeth, who the heck were you talking to?"

"Ughh... Percy."

"How?"

"I called him."

"Oh, then that explains why there's no phone in your hands."

"I'm like a ninja, alright?"

Jess rolled her eyes and sat on her bunk and put on socks. "If I didn't know you better, I'd say you were only half human."

You have no idea how true that is. I thought.

The next hour or so was a blur. I remember getting ushered downstairs where a huge set-up was and going to stand with the C's while Jess went to go stand with the R's.

Then I saw why Percy was acting so weird.

At first I only saw him sitting there. Then I saw all 12 Olympian gods. And then Chiron. And then I saw all of the campers. All of the Hecate, Demeter, Ares (though they clearly didn't like it), Hermes, you name it!! Then I got teary when I saw Hazel, Frank, Leo, Piper, Jason, and even Nico all sitting there. Since the quest of the seven, we all had gone our separate ways, but still keeping in touch. Jason and Piper both stayed at Camp Half-Blood as trainers and mentors, while Hazel and Frank went back to Camp Jupiter to help repair the damage (yeah, all this time later and it still wasn't repaired) and they were trying to find a way to bring the two camps back to trust. Leo, well, Leo was different. He was always traveling on the Argo ll and visiting landmarks and just being Leo. He had no idea what to do with his future so he decided to cause some trouble in Paris by almost blowing up the Eiffel Tower and was now the most wanted criminal in France. Nico continued to look for clues of his past, but most with no avail.

Then I was called up to recieve my diploma, and all of my godly life friends/family stood up and were hooting and hollering. I swear they took up more than half the audience.

After that, I walked off stage and was greeted my a group hug and Percy was first next to me. He smelled like the sea.

"Annabeth," he said. "I am so proud of you. I love you. What do you wanna do? anything. Go to dinner,--"

"Camp." I said automatically. "I want to go to camp and play war games like, all night."

Percy looked at Chiron. "Can we make that happen?"

Chiron grinned. "Well, the harpies do need a day off..."

The camp exploded in cheers. The rest of them just stared. They had NO idea how fun a summer camp could be when your a demigod.

EH.

I KNOW. ITS REALLY SHORT AND IT SUCKS, BUT I GOT HEAT EXAUSTION FROM MY SOFTBALL AND IVE BEEN FEELING LIKE BASICALLY MINOTAUR POOP ALL WEEK.

OMFG.

I KNOW NOBODY LIKES AUTHOURS NOTES, BUT COPE FOR A MINUTE BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO BE SERIOUS.

So today was the day of that really bad tornado in Oklahoma. The date as I'm writing this is Monday, May 20 2013. But please, no matter what time it is, i dont care if your on the toilet, say a prayer to the people affected by the devestating storm. Pray that the weakest shout will be heard and the person will be rescued. Pray that the sadly already dead are all safe in heaven in Gods care. Pray thst every single soul who was hurt emotionally or physically will recover. I know its almost impossible to recover from something so traumatic like that, but with your prsyer, it will be just a step easier. Please pray. I know i will. My own dad is a firefighter and does search&rescue, and knows firsthand how devestating it is, all I'm asking is just a few words of kindess from the bottom of your big heart.

WOW THAT WAS LONG!!!!!!!!

BUT PLEASE PRAY!!!!!!!

OH AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE LENGTH AND I WILL SHOVE A CHOPSTICK UP YOUR NOSE.

YES, I MEAN YOU.

JUST KIDDING!!!

OKBYE