Chapter 5: Leo

HI.

TOMORROW MY DAD IS LEAVING TO GO SEE A TIGERS GAME IN PITTSBURG (GO TIGERS) AND HES GOIN WITHOUT MEH!!!!!

HE DESERVES IT THOUGH SO IM MAKING HIM A CARD SAYING I'LL KEEP OUT OF TROUBLE.

MOSTLY ANYWAYS.

HEHEHEH 

HERES LEOOOOOO!!! I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN DYING TO SEE WHO WAS NEXT!!!

Leo

"Where the heck could they be?"

Frank rolled his eyes. "I don't know. Maybe you should ask someone."

"OK," I walked over to where a blue and a guy on my team, my half-brother Harley who was battling someone on Annabeths team, and I said, "hey have you seen Percy and Jason?"

"Over there," he said as he deflected a blow from his opponent and then pointed with his sword.

"Thanks bro," I turned back to Frank who just stared at me in envy.

"Well, that's one way of doing it."

As we walked into the forest, I ran the battle plan through my head again. Apparently Piper wanted me and Frank to keep Percy and Jason as far away from their flag as possible. Then, we would give them 'the signal' (a weird Cherokee bird call Piper taught us) and she and Hazel would come running and Frank and I still kept them distracted, Hazel would summon boulders and crap to keep others out, Piper would grab the flag then Frank will shapeshift into a dragon or something and carry us back to base where we could capture it. We need to keep Percy and Jason separated at any cost, because if they were together they would cause a storm.

If it wasn't for Frank, I would've slammed right into Percy right then.

He was standing there at the stream, and I knew we were screwed. Because standing at the other side, was Jason.

 "AHH!" I barley had time to think before we went into battle. Frank went to Percy because if I battled him, well, water beats fire.

I pulled a hammer from my tool kit and lit it ablaze. "Jason! Don't make me do this!"

In response, he hit me with lightning so hard I fell on my butt.

"Alright, lets boogie." I threw my hammer.

it hit him on the foot and lit his sneaker on fire, but Percy saw and hit both of us with a wave. It ht me more than Jason so it temporarily knocked out my fire power. I'm not a swordplay person like Percy, I just use my powers, so as if right now? I'm screwed.

I dove aside as Jason tried to hit me again, but being wet, it hit me dead on.

I yelled in rage and my palms lit on fire, white-hot flames. I was momentarily surprised because I thought my powers were knocked out, so I tried to swat out the flames on my pants, and of course they had to light on fire.

Then, as clear as day, a scream loud as Hades echoed through the trees, stopping all battle.

Me, Frank, Percy and Jason shared a look.

"Hazel!" Pipers voice screamed."Help! Please! Anyone!"

"Oh my gods." I gasped.

You would guess we turned and ran to help, right? Wrong. We flew towards the screaming, not Jason's flying, but as in moving so fast you feel like your flying.

We found the two girls at Zeus's thumb (or the poop pile as we call it). Hazel was trapped in an ice block, literally, frozen head to toe.

"Hazel!" Frank was hysterical. 

"LEO!" Piper screamed, "YOUR PANTS!"

"I got it," Percy said like he had all day. He shot water out of his palm and my now scorched pants were extinguished.

"What the Hades?! What caused this?" Frank screamed.

Piper and Jason shared a look. "Ugh, guys? Theres something we didn't tell you." Piper soothed.

"Well? Tell!" Percy demanded.

Piper took a deep breath. "Well..."

HEYYY

I BET U HATE ME!

I FEEL LIKE A LONER BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY READERS. BUT, IF U ARE A FAITHFUL READER POST THE WORD PERCY IN THE COMMENTS.

BET I WONT GET ANY.

IM A LONER

SO LONELY.

EH, MOPING WONT DO ANY GOOD.

ANSWER THIS QUESTION TOO IF UR A FAITHFUL READER: (LIGHTS DIM)

THE QUESTION ISSSS: WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE BULLIES THAT BULLIED PERCY IN THE FIRST AND SECOND BOOK?

OK.

BYE.

IM A NOBODY