Chapter 58: Piper

I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

HAHA UR JUST SO AMAZING TO PUT UP WITH ME

AND LIKE IF I DON'T SCARE YOU NOTHING WILL.

NOTHING.

HAHA OK DEDDIE

shealinda

SORRY IF I SPELLED THAT WRONG!!!

OK MY SCHOOL HAD BEEN CANCELED FOR 3 DAYS IN A ROW!!! ... MICHIGAN WEATHER SUUUUUUCCCKS

AND I REALLY WANNA GO BACK BECAUSE I WANNA SEE THE HOT DUDES AND MY FRIENDS BUT THATS ABOUT IT

XD

Piper

Ya know when people say 'It's a zoo out there'?

I think they were talking about our situation.

There were literally crazed animals, hippos, zebras, polar bears, penguins, and even the occasional elephant. They were all obviously being possessed by a monster to attack us, so I felt a little guilty when I cut through a zebra. Man, that felt would make a cute purse...

Not only zoo animals but we had hellhounds, harpies, gorgons, the Scylla, canniballs, but where was the devil himself? Frank was nowhere to be seen. That was the frightening part.

"Piper!" I spun and running at me was a very buff looking girl with camo shorts and her greasy brown hair back in a red bandana.

"Clarisse!"

"I had Mark and Lewis set up traps at the edge of the bridge that most monsters are coming by, but that will only slow them down by a few minutes. I put a few archers up in the tress and they'll shoot down explosives to lessen the number that comes to us. Allie the new Apollo girl is trying to distort them by shooting sonic arrows, but they don't always kill."

I stabbed a hellhound and it exploded. "Okay. Where else are they coming from?"

"Everywhere. Any updates on Perc?"

"Um I'm pretty sure he's awake now. Don't know how much he knows."

She looked at something above my head and screamed, "Duck!" and she ninja flipped over my head and sliced what was most likely a harpy, judging by the yellow feathers flying everywhere.

"So, that means we need to set up defenses around the entire perimeter of the island... but we don't have enough campers." I groaned.

"I think we can help." a voice said. I spun to find myself face-to-face with an army of two hundred kids, all wearing purple under their bronze armor.

I recognized the boy in front, his name was David and I had gotten to know him from our time at the Roman camp. He kinda started taking over Reyna's place when she and Octivian went insane...

I wanted to hug him right then and there, but Leo approached with a grim look.

"What Leo?!" I asked, quite annoyed he had ruined my happy moment.

He told us his bad news.

GUYS OH MY GOD I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH FOR PUTTING U THROUGH THIS.

I HAVE A LOT TO APOLOGIZE FOR SO U MIGHT WANNA TAKE A SEAT.

SORRY FOR THE WAIT

SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A HORRIBLY LONG WAIT

SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFFHANGER

SORRY ABOUT ALMOST KILLING PERCY LAST CHAPTER

SORRY

SORRY

SORRY

OK SERIOUSLY U HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO COME AND SMACK ME IN THE FACE RIGHT NOW.

PLEASE DO IT.

OK SO THIS QUESTION IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT, IT'S NOT ABOUT THE REAL PERCY JACKSON BOOKS IT'S ABOUT THIS ONE. IT'S MORE LIKE UR GIVING ME ADVISE.

QUESTION:

What do you like about this book? What don't u like about this book? what do u want to see happen later? what could I do to improve my writing for u guys? SUGGESTIONS P L E A S E THE REASON THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG IS BECAUSE OF WRITERS BLOCK.

ID APPRECIATE IT IF U ANSWERED ALL THOSE QUESTIONS BUT JUST A FEW WOULD STILL BE HELPFUL.

GOD GUYS IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!!!

I ALSO PLAN TO END THIS BOOK SOMETIME IN THE BEGINNING OF SPRING BUT DON'T WORRY THERE WILL SE A SEQUEL BUT IT WILL TAKE AWHILE TO GET IT UP BECAUSE HONESTLY I NEED A BREAK FROM WRITING.

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY