Chapter 43: Percy

HELLO!!!!!!

Percy: U ALWAYS BEGIN WITH THAT

Me: ... is that an attitude? would u like me to change your baby into triplets?

Percy: *gulps* no ma'am

Annabeth: what's wrong with triplets Perc?!

Percy: nothing!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAno. SO YAA THE DEDDIE IS...

Athena1111 I THINK THAT'S HOW MANY 1 THERE R...

LOL U GUYS R SO FLOPPIN EXCITED FOR SELENA BIANCA, BUT SELENA BIANCA ISN'T HER FIRST NAME HER MIDDLE NAME IS BIANCA IN CASE U WERE CONFUSED.

Percy

"Annabeth." I tried for the fourth time.

She was still in a daze.

I poked her and she jumped. "What?"

I smirked. "Did you hear me?"

"What? No. What did you say?"

I opened my mouth to talk, but then Leo's voice came over the speaker. "Excuse the interruption ladies and gentleman, but we have arrived in California. If you would all report to the control room A.S.A.P, but A.S.A.P meaning now."

I shifted positions so I could stand up, then help Annabeth. She was getting noticeably bigger, but the bigger she got the weirder she got. Like for breakfast earlier she asked for mango flavored pancakes and hot
chocolate. Women.

We walked into the room and Leo was running around like a madman trying to set up the landing gear, but instead we hit the ground so hard I fell over.

The rest of of the seven joined us, and I couldn't notice how... off Frank was lately. He had horrible bags under his eyes, he was always pale and seemed to have forgotten what a hairbrush is.

"What's the game plan?" Jason asked, leaning over a panel that was flashing lights saying 'crashed! crashed!'.

"Well, simply put," Leo sighed, "go straight to the Roman Camp."

"Leo," I hissed to the bush next to me. "You are the worst plan maker ever."

"Like your any better!" Leo protested.

"Um, I'd say he is." whispered the other bush next to me.

"Annabeth!" Leo hissed. "Whose side are you on?"

"Percy's." Annabeth said with ease.

"Haha." I pointed and laughed at Leo like a 5 year old.

"Ooh. Betrayal!" Jason teased.

"Guys! Shut up a guard is coming!" Hazel whispered in pure panic.

As the guard passed, I sprang up and hit him in the side of the helmet with the butt of his sword.

The guard crumpled.

"Perc!" Leo looked at the guard on the ground.

"He's not dead his unconscious!" I threw my hands in the air. I was still in plain sight of the Roman camp and as I realized this I dropped so hard I got the wind knocked out of me.

I peeked through my bush to see if I could find the Fleece.

The Roman camp was obviously struggling as well. The once beautiful gardens were now a shriveled mess. I didn't see and Lars and the unicorns were panting and awfully thin. The campers seemed to be worried about something, talking in hushed tones. What had happened here?

Jason, seeing the problem said, "This isn't right. Something's wrong down there"

"Right." Piper said. "And plus, if they had the Fleece the camp would be thriving and not need guards circling the borders." She nodded her head towards the guard that I knocked out.

"Right." Jason agreed. "Those guards aren't supposed to be there, their only supposed to be at the entrance well thing by the Little Timber."

Something isn't right. Then it hit me. "Guys, look, their Fulminata is not there."

I had to give myself a pat on the back to remember that name.

"What's Fulminata?" Leo asked.

"The Eagle Staff thing that we rescued from Hubbard Glacier." I reminded him.

"They would never take it down." Hazel said. Frank was awfully quiet. Just, sitting there listening.

I heard voices, but too late I yelled, "Duck!" I got hit in the side of the head with a butt of a sword.

Don't get hit in the head with a sword butt. I've been hit with one in my temple twice before now, and without a helmet it feels like you got hit with a train.

"No!" A voice I didn't recognize said. "You guys took them!"

"What proof do you have?" Annabeth spat. I opened my eyes and found that we were all tied up in the headquarters, where I talked to Reyna when I first arrived in the Roman camp. The rest were awake and obviously weren't hit as bad as I was, because they got a warning.

"Percy!" Annabeth screeched when she saw me awake.

"Annabeth?" My vision was blurry.

"Silence!" Barked the Roman soldier. "Why did you steal our Fulminata?"

"What?" I grumbled.

The Roman soldier sighed. "About a month ago our Fulminata went missing."

"What makes you think we took it?!" Leo exclaimed.

"We have proof."

OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING BUT I HAVE REASONS!!!!!!!

1. I WAS TOO LAZY :S

2. SCHOOL

3. MY IPOD WAS BEING DUMB AND WOULDN'T LET ME UPLOAD, SAYING I DIDN'T HAVE WIFI WHEN I DID -.-

SO HERE, HAVE A LONG CHAPTER :)!?!? I JUST LOVE U GUYS!!!!!!

YA, I MEAN U :D

KK BYEEEE!!!!

QUESTION:

WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING FRANK SHAPESHIFTED INTO??

HEHE NOT HARD.

U GUYS ARE JUST SO AMAZING!!!!!! FO REAL 9K READS?!?!?!