Chapter 30: Piper

30.

THIRTY GODSDANG CHAPTERS.

15 + 15.

60 / 2

30 + 0

30 - 0

15 x 2

5 x 6

That's a lot of math.

Lol u better have clapped for me just now.

Lol just kidding :P

Not really.

This chapter is dedicated to.....

Hockey4ever101

I think. Ya iS.

CoNgRaTz

LoL i AlWaYs TyPe LiKe ThIs To My FrIeNdS aNd It AnNoYs ThEm So Bad.

Kk HeReS pIpErS pOv

Piper

A coma. My best friend was in a coma.

I most likely cried myself to sleep because of worry. When the younger Aphrodite girls in the cabin ask if I'm ok, I'd be polite but say I didn't want to talk about it. That is, until Drew asked.

"McLean, stop crying, ok? Just because you're ugly doesn't mean you need to bring the rest of us down."

I rolled my bloodshot eyes. "Oh, I'm ugly? Because last time I checked we were sisters, so we both would be."

"Well, I know what's really wrong. Your stupid friend Hazel slipped into a coma and your being a baby about it. But you are ugly.

The other girls gasped.

I couldn't care less that she called me ugly, but she insulted my best friend. So, I did the absolute mature thing.

Got up and slapped her so hard she fell over.

"Yeah. She's in a coma, but that's because she had the guys to get out there and be brave, when all you do is sit here and insult people, complain if 1 strand of hair is out of place in your dumb head, which I'm sure is empty. How about you shut up? Because you have no idea what I'll do if you don't."

She scrambled away and I resumed my position on my bunk. I was still bunker leader, but I'm thinking I'll soon pass it down to Macy, a nice and considerate girl who deserves it, since I'm not going to be spending much more time at camp.

My eyelids began to feel heavy, so I drifted off in a blissful sleep I desperately needed.

Well, that escalated quickly when I had a horrible horrible horrible nightmare.

It was Frank, but he seemed fine, just sitting there. Then I noticed his eyes pure gold. He let out a laugh so raspy I flinched, and he said, "Yes, have turned sides McLean, you see? The Romans are more powerful in a day than Greeks are in a millennia. You cannot win. Prepare to die."

I woke up screaming.

Macy came running to my side. "Piper! Are you alright?"

"Yeah." My heart was in my throat and I could feel it in my ears. "Just, a horrible nightmare."

"Oh. Well breakfast is soon, get ready soon so we can start heading down, please? I'm starving, I slept through dinner."

I nodded and got dressed, my mind still with lingering thoughts of the dream. Does that mean Frank will go over to the Roman side for the war? It was hard to believe, and an obvious clue is that his eyes were gold, the color of your eyes when you're being possessed. With a shudder, I realized that maybe he didn't mean to switch over, but maybe possessed or forced to, but by who?

The breakfast bell rang as I was putting my shirt over my head, so I started walking out and hit the door frame because I was lost in thought.

I was walking to the pavilion when two hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?"

I smiled slightly. "Hi Jason."

He removed his hands and walked backwards in front of me. "Hey, you ok?"

"Yeah. Just had a bad night. You ok? How's Hazel?"

He shrugged. "Ok, she was breathing kinda shallow, but Chiron said that was common."

I sighed of relief. "Thank the gods." I looked around and noticed I didn't see Percy and Annabeth. "Where are the two lovebirds?"

"They crashed on the beach last night. I found them there this morning. Their probably getting ready in their cabins."

As if on cue, they ran by us, obviously racing and it looked like Percy let Annabeth win, but denied it and said she cheated.

"They are so adorable." I sighed as we neared the pavilion. "Can you believe they've been together for over ten years?"

Jason smiled. "So have we." He kissed my cheek and walked over to his Zeus table and I looked at my crowded Aphrodite table, and decided to sit with Jason.

"What are you doing here?" He whispered as I sat down next to him with my waffles.

"Sitting with my amazing boyfriend." I told him simply.

"Oh, I see. You're pulling a Percy/Annabeth move." He nodded his head like a know it all.

I swallowed my forkful of waffles and looked him square in the eyes. "Speaking of, have you ever thought of, taking it to the next level? Getting, engaged?"

He hesitated before answering. "Piper, all the time. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you're the girl of my dreams, and I don't want to live life unless I'm living it with you. I love you."

I got a little teary. "Jason, I feel the same way. I don't care if our parents don't approve, I don't care if we don't have an outrageous wedding, as long as were together."

AWW. ARENT I THE BEST WRITER EVER?

HAHANO

KK SO QUESION FOR THIS CHAPTER;

NAME AT LEAST ONE DREAM PERCY HAS HAD, AND TELL ME WHICH BOOK IT WAS FROM, BUT IT CANT BE FROM MY BOOK.

LOL WEIRD QUESTION.

OH! HEY! SO WHEN I WAS STILL IN 6TH GRADE I WAS WRITING A FAN FIC, (WELL, NO REALLY A FANFIC) AND IWAS THINKING, SHOULD I ASK MY ANGELS IF I SHOULD PUBLISH IT?!?!?!?

I WAS LIKE SURE WHY NOT. SO COMMENT IF U WANT ME TO, VOTE IF U WANT ME TO, LOL STILL VOMMENT IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO XD

I THINK I MIGHT PUBLISH IT I JUST WANNA ASK MY ANGLES HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT THAT!!

KK BYE!!!!!!!