Chaper 36: Percy

HHEEEYYYYYY

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY SO LET'S JUST GET ITO THE DEDDIE....

read_me_right!!!!!!!

HOPE I SPELLED THAT RIGHT :S

IN CASE U GUYS COULDN'T TELL IM KINDA AWKWARD.

BUT U GOTTA LOVE ME KUZ I WRITE GOOD >:)

HAHA OK HERE'S PERCYYYYY

Percy

The ship had minor damage to it on the inside, like Annabeths room had a huge hole in one of the walls big enough to fit Leo through (yes we put him in the hole), so she had to sleep in my room, I didn't object. And also the kitchen had some sort of fire in it so half of it was melted and scorched but otherwise it was the same as we left it. Even my bed was still messy from the last time I used it.

We all gathered at the entrance of the ship, saying our goodbyes.

"Farewell you seven, may the best of luck come your way." Chiron said as we boarded the ship.

"Bye Chiron!" We all said in sync, which was a little creepy.

We really didn't know what to do, so Leo went to his control room and everyone else just went to do whatever they do in their free time.

A week later...
The mission was taking much longer than expected and Annabeth just seemed a bit off lately, she lost focus really easily and was more touchy. She was still Annabeth, because when I ran up to her and tickled her she chased me around the ship. We've been on the ship for about a week and were currently passing by Michigan.

She stopped running abruptly and held her side. It wasn't like her. She was super athletic and as far as I knew did track since she could walk.

"Perc, I'm tired."

I walked over to her and put my arm around her. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I've probably just caught a bug. I threw up this morning."

That made a wave of worry flare through me. "You're sure you're okay because we have an infirmary..."

"No I'm fine. I think I'm gonna go lie down. Wanna come?" She asked.

"Sure. Where at?"

"Just my room." We walked down there and it wasn't a far distance, but she seemed to be hit with vertigo pretty hard twice.

"Gods I don't know what's wrong!" She sighed frustratedly as she laid down.

"Well, you just rest ok? I'll be here."

"Thanks Perc. You're the best."

"I know." I said sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes and then closed them, while holding my hand and her head on my chest. Her breathing became steady, and she was out cold. About twenty minutes after we laid down, a small knock rapped at the door and quietly I said, "it's open."

Jason opened the door and softened at us. "Sorry," he whispered. "We've been looking for you guys. How's she feeling?"

I shrugged as well as I could. "Ok. She's been tired and stuff, and she puked this morning. She assumes she caught a bug but she's not herself."

Jason shrugged. "Yeah, probably just a bug. How are you?"

"Alright."

"Ok, just checking." He closed the door on his way out, leaving me and a sleeping Annabeth alone.

"It shouldn't be this slow!" Leo said in a highly frustrated voice. "We're only in Iowa!"

It's been another 5 days and we've made it to Iowa.

"Leo, chill man. She's an old ship! The engine is probably busted."

He perked up from the control panel that he slammed his head on numerous times. "That's it!"

He sprinted down to the engine room and I followed.

He opened a dangerous looking council that said DO NOT OPEN UNLESS YOU ARE LEO VALDEZ and rummaged around and said, "just as I thought."

I peered over his shoulder. "What?"

"The filthy Romans took out the thingy that makes the ship go faster." He mumbled.

"The 'thingy?' Leo I don't think you should be driving if you don't know the name of the device."

"Like you do?!" He asked.

"I never needed to know!" I flew my hands up in the air.

"Fair enough. I can make another and it'll take me another two days but I can do it."

"Then get on it!" I demanded, shoving him to his main building table thing.

"Ok! Be gone. I need quiet." He wagged his hand to the stairs and pulled out blueprints.

I decided to go check on Annabeth, the poor thing still not over her cold. She got worse, puking a lot more and barley being active. She slept and ate a lot. Is that normal?

I was walking to her room when I heard her scream from the bathroom.

"Annabeth?! Are you ok?" I pounded on the door.

"Fine! You can come in." Her voice was shakey.

I opened the door to find her sitting on the edge of the bathtub looking at a... oh gods, pregnancy test.

I walked over to her and looked at the results.

2 lines.

WHOAAAAAAA

IM SUCH A GOOD AUTHOR, AREN'T I?!?!?!

KK QUESTION:

HOW OLD WAS ANNABETH WHEN SHE WAS CLAIMED?

LOL I THINK U GUYS ARE GONNA FLIP OUT ON MY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER XD XD XD

IM VERY PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER!!!!

KK BYEEE!!! VOMMENT!!!!

ANNABETH- seriously u had to make me pregnant?

ME- yes

ANNABETH- will I be able to fight in the war?

ME- depends if I'm nice or not...

ANNABETH- should I be worried?

ME- I would be >:)

KK BYEEEEEEEE