Chapter 39: Hazel

ALMOST 40 CHAPTERSSSSSSS!!!!

YA KNOW U GUYS NEVER FAIL TO MAKE ME GRIN LIKE A MORON WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS XD

THIS DEDDIE ISSS...

mir801!!!!!!!

SO SCHOOL STARTS IN TWO DAYS. *cue the wail that says WHYYYYY?!?!*

SO MY UPDATES WILL BE REALLY SUCKY, BUT WHATEVES. UNLESS I CAN TYPE UNDER MY DESK ON MY IPOD IN CLASS...

JK JK ID NEVER DO THAT!!!

EVER.

THIS IS KINDA WEIRD SO YEAH LET'S FIND OUT WHAT'S UP WITH

A
T
H
E
N
A
!

Hazel

We all stumbled out onto the deck, Percy and Athena arguing.

"It's your fault Percesus!" (YA PROBABLY SPELLED THAT WRONG :S) Athena yelled.

"Mom!" Annabeth screamed. Both Percy and Athena turned.

"Annabeth!" Athena stormed over to her but Annabeth held her ground. "Did you get pregnant by this, fool?!"

"Busted." Leo mumbled and Piper elbowed him in the gut. Some people never grow up.

"Hey!" Percy protested.

"Mom! The sooner you accept that we are together the sooner-"

"I cannot believe you Annabeth! After all your life of being perfect, you get serious with the Poseidon boy! I am ashamed to call you my daughter."

Hurt registered on Annabeths face. "I- I hate you!" It was a bit childish, but at least she spoke her mind. She ran into the ship, most likely up to her room.

"Good going." Percy mumbled, which was risky, especially to a goddess like Athena that hates you. He chased after Annabeth and Athena's expression remained colder than December snow.

We all stared after the two, and then Athena poofed into grey smoke, and was gone.

We all scoured the ship for them, but the two were nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly, when Leo and I were checking in all of the bedrooms, an Iris Message appeared. It showed Chiron at Camp Half-Blood in the Big House.

"Chiron!" I screamed when I saw the message, mainly because he had scared the crap out of me. "Don't scare me like that!"

Leo laughed. "Man, have we got news for you."

"Where are the others? Where are you? You should be at California by now! The tree gets worse by the hour."

"Um, well were looking for Percy and Annabeth, were in Iowa and there's a reason were not in California."

Chiron's expression went blank.

Chiron sighed. "I can see why Athena would be upset."

Annabeth nodded. "She overreacted. That's all."

About thirty minutes ago we found Percy and Annabeth in the stables, somehow Percy just knew she was there. We'd told Chiron what happened, from Percy's possessions, to the voices Leo heard, to Annabeths pregnancy and ending with why the ship wasn't working right.

"That is somewhat good news, congratulations you two." the old centaur said with a small smile to Percy and Annabeth.

"And Leo," he turned to Leo, "start working on the reboltium -(THAT'S NOT REALLY WHAT IT'S CALLED BUT IT SOUNDS PROFESSIONAL. DEAL WITH IT.)- As soon as possible."

"The what now?" Leo tilted his head to the side, looking confused.

Chiron rolled his eyes. "The 'thingy'."

"Ohh. Right away sir!" He sprang up from the table, and sprinted to the workshop, pecking my cheek as he went. We'd been getting closer lately, but Frank still didn't seem to accept that we're over.

A random kid from camp bustled into view in the Iris Message, shouting that the toilets in their cabin were backed up again. Sighing, Chiron turned to us. "I will Iris Message you seven tomorrow. Be safe, and don't lose faith."

"Bye Chiron." Percy said, and the image dissolved with a wave of his hand.

YA I KNOW LAME ENDING.

BUT I HAVE A REALLY AWESOME CHAPTER PLANNED FOR ANNABETHS NEXT P.O.V!!!

QUESTION:

WHO IS ATHENA'S ROMAN FORM AND HOW ARE THEY DIFFERENT?

HEHEHAHAHOHO.

OH AND BTW ANGELS AS MANY OF U GUYS MAY KNOW IF U STALK MY PROFILE (jk) I PUBLISHED ANOTHER BOOK CALLED PERCABETH ONE SHOTS AND ITS LIKE ALPHABETICAL!!!! AND I GOT THE IDEA FROM @JustBeingJess BOOK AND YA IM NOT COPYCATTING HER!!! HATE ON ME IDC BUT IM CHECKING ON JESS'S JUST TO BE SURE THST WE DON'T DO THE SAME ONE SHOT.

KK GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON OR GOOD NIGHT! WHATEVER IT IS JUST HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!

LSHIDMTAMSFO!!!!!

REMEMBER THAT?!?! HAHA

KK IMA REALLY LEAVE THIS TIME!!