Chapter 9: Annabeth

HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM OVERJOYED BECAUSE I GOT THE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! MY KIND ANGEL IS @Annabeth2percy AND BECAUSE OF HER, U CAN NOW CONTINUE READING THE BOOK BECAUSE I WAS THIS CLOSE TO STOPPING IT.

SO @Annabeth2percy, u get the deddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeha and btw i messed up the chapters the first one was really percy.... so the order of chapppies is changed. it goes:

Jason

Annabeth

Percy

Piper

Leo

Hazel

Frank

ok u gots that? alright because it was suppoused to be percy. SORRY PERCY DONT DROWN ME

Annabeth

I waited for Percy outside of the Big House for what seemed like hours. He and Jason were talking about whatever Percy and Jason's talk about.

When they finally walked out, Jason went with Piper and Percy almost rammed into me.

"Easy seaweed brain. What was that all about?"

I must've caught him off guard because he stumbled over his words. "Oh, I was just asking him if he might now why the Romans would attack, since we thought were not necessarily allies, but we weren't like, angry anymore and... yeah."

"Did he know anything?"

"No."

"Ok. So what are we gonna do?" I asked, taking his hand.

"Well, Chiron said we need to train. So, race you to the arena?"

I grinned. "Prepare to lose."

We raced there, and actually Percy won. I pretended to pout.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more."

"I fell into Tartarus with you." He challenged.

"I counted the number of seconds you were gone at the Roman camp."

He frowned. "Seriously?"

We walked into the arena and Percy and I were greeted by a giant tongue and dog drool.

"Hey Mrs. O'Leary! Yeah girl I missed you too... Ow! Ok, Ok! Be gentle!" The hellhound leaped in joy and woofed. She bounded across the arena and tore the breastplate off of some random dummy and brought it back to Percy. He picked it up and threw it.

He was acting so strange, like he was hiding something. "Percy," I took his arm. "What did you and Jason really talk about?"

He looked confused. "That was it. The Romans."

"Hmm. I'll get it from him then." I grabbed my knife. "Lets boogie."

It was a constant clang of metal, bronze on bronze. His brow creased in concentration and his face was turning red. I bet mine was, too.

I knew I was going to lose again when he did the move that Percy first did at camp, the time he disarmed Luke with the move.

My knife clattered on the floor.

He grinned wickedly. "You've gotten rusty."

"Well, they don't allow swordplay at college, well at mine anyway."

"Oh yeah, Annabeth. Something I forgot to mention about my college."

"What?"

He bit his lip. "I was expelled."

HELLO

HEHE MY HAIR SMELLS LIKE COCONUTS :D

I GET TO CONTINUE THE BOOK!!!!!!! 

OK BYE ;)