Chpater 38: Leo

GOOD NEWS ANGLES!!!! IF U SAW MY STATUS I SAID....

NO BRACE FOR THIS CHICKA!!!!!!!

THAT'S RIGHT!!!!

IM SO FLOPPIN HAPPY SO THIS CHAPTER WILL BE GOOD!!! THIS DEDDIE IS, UGH...

NAME NAME

OMG IM WATCHING THE MTV AWARDS!!!! (ITS NOT CALLED THAT BUT THAT'S THE CHANNEL IT'S ON AND I DON'T KNOW THE REAL NAME...)

ONE DIRECTION <3<3

KK IM DONE SCREWING AROUND SO HERE'S LEO SCREWING AROUND!!!!

Leo

We never got to do the potato prank. It was over two weeks ago, but i put a lot of work into that machine. Since Percy decided to go to mystical lands with Annabeth, I was once again alone. But I didn't have time to think about it because the thingy needed to be built.

I reached into my tool belt and pulled out a nut to finish it, a voice made me jump and drop the thingy, shattering it.

"Hey, Leo. Oh, sorry did I mess you up?" Frank snickered.

I looked up, ready to blow up in his face, and saw no one was there. I picked up a hammer and walked throughout the workshop.

Nothing.

Even that annoying mouse I found the first day I was on here seemed to be gone. What the Hades?

I went upstairs, tossing the hammer onto my table and bursted into the kitchen, making Percy, Annabeth and Piper jump.

"Was someone just downstairs?" I spluttered.

Annabeth raised an eyebrow. "Umm... no... why...?"

"Where's Frank?"

Piper sighed. "You're not going to blame whatever your mad about on him."

"No! Where is he?!" I asked again, getting frustrated.

"He's been up in his room for like an hour." Percy said. "Why?"

"Because I was working on the thingy and then as I finished it, I heard Frank say 'hey Leo, oh sorry did I mess you up?' and when I looked up, nothing was there! I even walked around the entire workshop. Nothing!"

"Well," Percy sighed. "Since the other days meeting didn't go so well, I think we should call another one. Annabeth and I will get Hazel, Frank and Jason."

The two got up, obviously both nervous about something. They whispered in odd tones.

"What's up with them?" I asked, sitting down.

Piper stiffened. "Well, I can't tell you but when they do, just don't overreact or be, ya know, a jerk."

"Why can't you tell me?" I whined like a little kid.

She didn't answer.

"Be that way." I sighed. I looked at my hands and saw they were calloused and I had a huge cut on my left palm. Yup, I'm a mechanic.

Everyone else came in and I stiffened to Frank, but I remembered it wasn't him. Or was it...

"So, what's this about?" Hazel asked.

Percy took a breath because Annabeth seemed to be at a loss for words. "Well, last meeting we told you guys that we have big news."

We waited.

"Annabeth's pregnant." he said quickly.

The room erupted in chaos, but ya know, the happy kind. Hazel ran over to Annabeth and just about hugged the life out of her, Piper already knew but she was talking to Jason about it. Frank sorta just sat there. Hazel came over to me and picked up my right hand, noticing my cut on the left.

"It's gonna be a girl. I know it!" Annabeth seemed to have a silent argument with Percy. How do they do that?!

"No, boy."

"Girl."

"Boy."

Annabeth laughed. "Ok, we have another issue to discuss."

There was a thud on the deck. Percy groaned. "Why do the meetings always get interrupted?!"

He and Jason got up to see what it was, once again. If you listened you could hear Percy arguing with a female. He was obviously losing.

Jason came back in the room and said to Annabeth, "Um, yeah. Your moms out there."

"Athena?" she asked, startled about what Jason said.

"Yup. And now she wants to kill Percy."

HEYYYYO!!!!!!

SO YA NO BRACEEEEE

SO FLOPPIN HAPPY!!!!!

QUESTION:

WHEN IS PERCY'S BIRTHDAY??

H

A

P

P

Y

!

!

KBYE!!!!!!!