Chapter 54: Frank

LOL SO GUYS THE REASON I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY IS KUZ MY WIFI WENT OUT FOR SOME REASON AND I COULDN'T CHECK THE COMMENTS FOR THE DEDDIE.

SORRY.

SPEAKING OF DEDDIE LET'S GIVE IT TO THIS AWESOME PERSON... bookwriter21908

MY APOLOGIES IF I GOT THAT WRONG BECAUSE WELL UMM I HAVE THE ATTENTION SPAN OF A SQUIRREL AND THE MEMORY OF A GOLDFISH.

WHAT WAS I SAYING AGAIN...? OOH BUTTERFLY.

HAHA.

Frank

Idiots. That's all they are. Idiots. How do you not realize you're being framed? I sneered to myself. It was a quite simple task. Just steal the Roman's fulmata and the Greeks fleece and give them to the monsters, causing a huge war and finally... the extinction of all demigods.

No! Frank hissed. Get me out of here!

I shuddered. Kelli raised a questioning eye at me. "Is he still trying to get out?"

I slammed my fist on the table. "No. I'm just cold. He died when I possessed his body."

"It's eighty degrees, sir." The empousi stood up and walked over to me. "If he's still fighting it's not good, sir. We have to cancel."

She's smart. Frank chided. Give it up Kronos! You obviously can't win because you failed in Luke's body as well. You have no idea what you're up against.

No. I do, Frank. I laughed. You fool, you know when I posses you body I get all of your memories, so I know every demigods weakness, strengths and fears.

Yes but, you also get MY weaknesses. Frank added. If I can somehow get Hazel to burn my firewood, you'll die, failing again.

You along with me. I shot back.

I'm willing to, just to save them.

I rolled my eyes. I hate heroes. Such big egos.

"Master!" Kelli suddenly squeaked.

"What?!" I roared.

"The demigods have left the ship! Perfect time to strike." She licked her lips.

"No, Kelli. You are staying here. I will kill Jackson myself."

"But-"

I shot her a look and she cowered away.

"Who all is leaving?" I asked.

She closed her eyes. "Jackson, Grace, McLean, Chase, Valdez, Levesque and three I do not recognize. One an older woman, one a little girl and one a young man. Fifteen on the boy maybe?"

I grinned. "Perfect."

NO! Frank shouted. Annabeth! No don't kill her! She's pregnant!

I know, Zhang. I was thinking to torture her to death, Jackson watching, but I won't kill him, because I know that him seeing that will make him wish for death.

Frank went quiet. You monster. I barley heard him whisper.

"Let's go."

H-HI...?

LOL SO SUMMARY IN CASEU GOT LOST:

FRANK ISNT EVIL, KRONOS REALLY POSSESSED HIM, BUT JUST LIKE HE DID WITH LUKE, FRANK STILL EXISTS INSIDE OF HIM, FIGHTING TO GET OUT.

KRONOS/FRANK STOLE BOTH CAMPS PRIZED POSSESIONS, AND GAVE THEM SO A HUGE ARMY OF MOSTERS TO CAUSE A WAR TO GET THEM BACK, AND KRONOS HOPES IT WILL KILL OFF ALL DEMIGODS BECAUSE THE ARMY IS HUGE GUYS.

KELLI GOT THE GIFT OF SIGHT, THATS HOW SHE KNEW WHEN THE DEMIGODS LEFT. SINCE WHEN DID SHE GET IT? SINCE NOW

OK I THINK I COVERED EVERYTHING, BUT IF YOU'RE STILL CONFUSED COMMENT OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME AND I WILL HELP :)

QUESTION:

WHAT WAS ONE OF THE PLACES PERCY KILLED THE GORGONS AT IN THE SON OF NEPTUNE?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!