Chapter 44: Piper

HI!!!!!

OMFG I WAS AT MY SCHOOLS FOOTBALL GAME AND THERE WAS SO MUCH DRAMA!!!! 1 GUY NAMED JOSH MADE 5 GIRLS CRY INCLUDING MY BEST FRIEND!!

JOSH IF UR READING THIS U KNOW WHO U R AND U BETTER APOLOGIZE!!!! -.-

KK ENOUGH OF MY DRAMA HERE'S THE DEDDIE...

Athena1111 AGAIN!!!!!

HAHA CONGRATZ!!!

AND BTW GUYS U MIGHT HATE ME FOR THIS BUT FROM NOW ON I WILL ONLY BE UPDATING ON WEEKENDS :(

SORRY.

HERE'S PIPERRRR

Piper

"What proof?" Percy asked.

The soldier pulled out a shred of orange fabric. A startled gasp escaped me.

"That's not possible! No ones been here besides Hazel and Frank, and you know they wouldn't do that!" I cried.

He walked up to Percy and compared the fabrics of the CHB t-shirts. "Exact match." the soldier retorted. "We found this by where the Fulminata would go, Gwen found it."

"Wait..." Percy seemed to put the pieces together. "The same thing happened to us when our Fleece was stolen. You stole our Fleece!"

The soldier laughed. "You mean to tell me that you found a shred as fabric as well when your Fleece was stolen?"

"Yes!" I shouted. "A shred of your Roman cloaks."

"This makes no sense! What would we want with your Fleece?" He frowned.

"Hmph." Jason snickered. "Why would you steal our ship too?"

"What are you talking about, fool? We were never enemies, we settled our differences! What would we want with your ship!" The soldier hissed.

Percy frowned. "When was the last time anyone had contact with Reyna or Octavian?"

The soldier frowned sadly. "We lost contact with them when our Fulminata went missing. They went out looking for it."

Percy laughed. "That explains a lot." He tensed.

Annabeth sensed the problem. "Oh gods Percy, again?"

He nodded painfully.

"What's wrong with him?" the solider tried to sound fierce, but had a hint of concern in his tone.

"Umm... long story." Annabeth sighed. She turned to Percy. "Percy, stay with us. Fight it!"

"Can't..." his body went limp, his head down.

"What was tha-" the Roman started.

Percy's head snapped up. His eyes were gold and his body was shaking.

"Foolish!" he hissed. "Foolish you all are! You don't realize you're being framed!"

"Wha-" Leo raised an eyebrow.

"One person in this room is framing all of you but himself." Percy snarled.

"Who?" Annabeths' eyes went wide.

Percy just laughed and went limp. Hazel pressing her lips together. "Is he done?"

He was still unconscious.

"Percy!" Annabeth struggled against her bonds.

A chill went up my spine. Something didn't feel right.

Percy moaned. "Ow."

"Thank the gods!" Annabeth sighed of relief.

Just as she said it, the gunshot was fired.

O.o

H-HI.

HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH NICE CLIFFY ALLIE *pats back*

U GUYS MAY NOT HAVE LIKED IT BUT ITS A SHORT AND FILLING CHAPTER.

HEHE.

IT'S FRIIIIIIDAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

SO HAPPY.

WHO HERE HAS KIK??

HAHA KK QUESTION:

WHAT ARTIST DID GROVER PICK AT THE SCHOOL DANCE THEY FOUND BIANCA AND NICO AT??

GOOD QUESTION!!!

HAHAH I USED TO BE OBSESSED WITH _____ ________ WHEN I WAS YOUNGER!!!!

😋

IM PROBABLY BORING U SO BAIIIII!!!!!!

AND IM GONNA LEAVE.

JUST KIDDING!!!

^.^

KK IMA GO NOW FOR REAL BYEEEEEE

;)