Chapter 19: Frank

OK GUYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR ANSWERING THE QUESTION I FEEL SO LOVED!!!!!

DO U LOVE ME? U BETTER KUZ I LOVE U ANGELS!!!!

OH AND I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO JAYCE-IE BOO.... HAPPY FOURTEENTH BIRTHDAY!!! JULY 16 BABY!!! I GOT HER A HIPPO AND CANDY FIR HER BIRTHDAY!!!

FOLLOW HER AT SuperJayce

OK SO I GOTS A SITUATION, I KNOW I SAID THE FIRST TO COMMENT THE ANSWER GETS TE DEDDIE......

BUT.....

daughterofAthena27 answered first, but MaryPoppins24 actually named the poison which is like extra credit so u both get the DEDDIE!!!

daughterofAthena27 and MaryPoppins24 yay!!!

Congratz!!!

Ok here's frank!!! Enjoy the story of his life!!

Frank

Hatred is all I ever have and ever will feel towards Leo, and when I realized he was missing, I was glad. Then I felt bad that I was glad.

The girls were freaking out and it hurt to see Hazel like that, but I had no sympathy for Leo because the twerp tried to steal Hazel from me, and I wanted him to pay for it. Badly.

We had no idea what to do, Percy was still unconscious and we were badly hurt, especially him.

"We didn't bring any ambrosia or anything because we didn't expect it to be this bad," Piper picked up her head from her hands and her eyes were bloodshot from crying.

"Ok," Annabeth stood straight and she looked like her old self.

"We need to split up. Me and Hazel will stay here while the rest of you go look for the Argo II ok? Use the buddy system if you have to, this place could still be crawling with Romans or monsters."

"Not sure which is worse; Romans or monsters." I mumbled as I followed Jason and Piper into the darkness of a cave tunnel.

"The Romans," Jason shrugged as he and Piper intertwined hands. Looking at them made me long for Hazel to be with me, even though the last thing she did was slap me.

Jason and Piper came to an abrupt halt at a fork in the cave.

"Which way do we go?'' Piper asked.

"Umm... Well since this is a mountain it probably has lava in it, and they wanted to melt down the Argo II right? The lava in a mountain in right in the middle so we should take that one," I pointed at the right one, "because you can see that the left one curves left, away from the middle of the mountain." I suggested.

"Ok..." They agreed wearily.

We really didn't have a light, but Jason brought up what Percy told him over a phone call-when he was still in college to be a firefighter- he told Jason that firefighters keep their left hand on he left wall when they can't see with the smoke. We stuck with that, but soon the .left wall turned and we followed that.

"How long have we been walking for? My feet hurt." Piper whined.

Jason looked at his watch. "Six minutes."

"Ughh...!" Piper smacked the wall. "Ow! What was that?" She studied the wall. "It's like a button!"

"Push it!" Jason pushed.

Just as her fingers pushed the button something went BOOM!

OK OK I KNOW IT'S A SHORT BUT FILLING CHAPTER I PROMISE NEXT WILL BE GOOD!!

2 UPDATES IN ONE DAY!!! JAYCES BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!! U SHOULD BE AN AWESOME ANGEL AND WRITE ON HER PAGE HAPPY BIRTHAY!!

JUST SAYIN

OK QUESTION FROM THIS CHAPTER:

Where is Percy's Achilles heel?

Hhehehehehehheehehehehe easy one but I want specific like don't say on his arm (it's not there it's just an example) be like on his left forearm or whatever.

Ima

Be

Picky

Lol

.

I

Want

Lemonade

Do

U

Have

Any?

Bye