Chapter 25: Hazel

HELLO.

SO THIS FUNNY THING HAPPENED.

MY BESTIE TAYLOR SPENT THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT AND WE WALKED AROUND MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND SHE'S OBSESSED WITH PERCY zJACKSON SERIES TOO AND SO WE SAW A SQUIRREL AND TAYLOR SAID "LOOK A SQUIRREL!" AND I SAID "THAT'S FRANK STUPID!!"

LOL.

THE DEDDIE GOES TO................................................................................................daughterofAthena27!!!!

Ok it's really weird I've memorized all of ur guys usernames because I type them so much!!!!

KK ILL GIVE U A LIL BIT OF HAZEL!!!!!

Hazel

I wasn't too happy with Frank.

We really needed to talk, but never had the time to. I was thinking about what I was going to say to him just after Percy passed out, but then he spoke and it jolted me from my thoughts. He said something about the son of the forge not telling us something. Leo rambled on about something with Poseidon telling him to warn us about something, but he didn't tell him what. A loud and inhuman screech was heard and Jason said, "I bet that's our something."

Percy still on the couch, we ran out just with our weapons and were greeted with an unpleasant sight.

"What is it?" Leo wrinkled his nose and it screeched again.

"Scylla." Percy said from behind us, still looking pale, weak and appeared to be slightly shaking. "We fought her once at the sea of monsters."

"How do we kill it? Frank asked, notching an arrow.

"Cut of the heads." The engaged couple said in sync, with the same grim looks.

"Alright," I sighed, drawing my spatha. "Let's do this thingy."

We were all prepared for a huge fight, and got the exact opposite. Percy, even in his weak condition, sliced off three heads in one swing.

Jason took off another one just after Leo burned the side of its face with a fireball. It screeched and fled into the water.

We all stood there, flabbergasted. "Um... Was that supposed to be hard?" Percy scratched his head.

"Um, well he made a really big deal out of it, like it was a drakon or something attacking." Leo said

We sorta just stood there, and decided to go into the ship and watch a movie.

Leo sat alone while Jason and Piper curled up together and Annabeth snuggled up to Percy. I looked at Frank and cocked my head towards another room -the kitchen- while the others debated over what movie to watch.

"Frank," I sat on the counter. "We need to talk."

"About?"

"Us." I could feel my pulse in my ears.

He stiffened. "What about us?"

"I'm not gonna sugar coat it, but you're too controlling. I'll try to talk to Leo and you'll glare at us like I'm making out with him! Honestly, I can't take it anymore!" My voice was close to a shout.

"Well, when your over there, hugging Leo and everything it makes me feel like you're cheating!" His tone matched mine.

"I hugged him because he's my friend and went missing! How would you react to that?! I just missed him, ok?"

"Have you ever thought how that makes me feel? You're over there hugging my enemy and calling it no big deal! What would you do in that situation?!"

My hands clenched. "I wouldn't care because I know that we're in a committed relationship and a hug means nothing!"

We were silent.

"It's over." I whispered, and ran into the living room, up the stairs and into my room and listened to the argument over the movie to not think about Frank.

Percy was insisting on Pirates of the Caribbean, while Piper wanted to watch Twilight and Annabeth and Jason agreed on I, Robot and Leo was switching back and forth between The Day After Tomorrow and Battleship. Battleship is Franks favorite movie. We went to go see it when it it first came out and the little kid next to Frank spilled slushie on him...

I started to sob. I had just ended my relationship in two words. Years of memories, just gone. I heard they finally agreed on Battleship, and that's when I was positive I would not go down there. So, I just fell into a wonderful, deep sleep.

SORRY FRAZEL SHIPPERZ!!!!

SQUIRREL!!! HEHE

OK DIS QUESTION IZZZ.......

WHAT DID LEO'S FORTUNE COOKIE SAY?

THAT'S AN OK QUESTION.

OK IT'S FREAKIN 1:32 AS I WRITE THIS (IN AMERICA, NOT GERMANY *AHEM* MaryPoppins24.)

HEHE.

LOL.

HAHA.

ROFL.

LMFAO.

LSHIDMTAMSFO.

IF U KNOW WHAT LSHIDMTAMSFO MEANS U GET THE DEDDIE TOO!!!!! :O.

IM PRETTY AWESOME.

KK GOODNIGHT ANGEL :)