Chapter 14: Frank

HELLO!!!!

WHATS UR FAV SONG??

SERIOUSLY I WANNA KNOW

MINES KELLY CLARKSONS SINCE U BEEN GONE OR JUST GIVE ME A REASON- PINK/NATE RUESS

SINCE U BEEN GONE! I CAN BREATHE FOR THE FIRST TIME!! IM SO MOVIN ON, YEAH YEAH, THANKS TO YOU, NOT I GET, I GET WHAT I WANT- SINCE U BEEN GONE

OH TEAR DUCTS AND RUST ILL FIX IT FOR UR WERE COLLECTING DUST BUT OUR LOVES ENOUGH!! YOUR HOLDING IT IN! YOUR POURING A DRINK! NO NOTHING IS AS BAAAAAD ASSSS ITTT SEEEMMMMSSSSS WE'LL COME CLEAN!!!- JUST GIME ME A REASON

OK YOUVE PROBABLY HAD ENOUGH OF MY WEIRDNESS, SO HAVE SOME OF FRANKS INSTEAD :D

Frank

The gas station was stuffy and a window was broken, letting in late May air.

"Excuse me?" I asked the clerk. "Where's the nearest restaurant?"

He was an old man with exactly three teeth and no hair. "Eh?"

"A restaurant, where is one?"

He turned up his hearing aid. "¿Qué dices?"

I felt like an idiot. I was somewhere in Spain trying to get to Greece (that's where the Argo ll is) and they only spoke Spanish.

"Ugh." I tried as much Spanish as I could. "¿Dónde está el restaurante más cercano?" I studdered.

"Oh!" The old man grinned. "En el camino, un lugar llamado de Leo."

I clenched at the name Leo. He said just down the road, a place called Leo's.

Well, I certainly wasn't eating there.

"Gracias." I said, hoping I pronounced it right.

"De nada." He waved as I busted out the door.

I flew from New York to here as an eagle and made it this far without collapsing, I was pretty impressed on how much distance I covered. Now my main priority was food.

I walked down the broken amd rather unsafe looking road until I came to Leo's. It was a small diner with cherkerd floor and random framed newspapers written in Spanish all over the place.

I told myslef I wasn't going to eat there, but my stomach growled at the wonderful aroma coming from the place and I thought, 'Well, maybe just an apetizer.''

I sat down and a young woman came to take my order. "Hola. Como te llamas?"

I had no idea what she just said. "Ugh, no hablo Español."

"American?" She said in heavily accented English. I read her name tag and it said Alicia.

"Yeah."

"Ok, what do you want to drink?" She whipped out her pen and paper.

"Um, lemonade is fine."

She jotted that down. "I'll be right back."

I looked at a menu, and was thankful that is had pictures. It was hard to tell, but I think it had a pretty good lookin' steak.

When Alicia came back, I pointed at what I thought was the steak. "Um, what is this?"

"Biztec is steak."

"Oh, I'll have that with barbecue sauce. Medium well please?"

She grinned wickedly for some reason and wrote that down, "Will that be all?"

"Ugh, yeah."

I waited. And waited. And waited. I was just about to wait again and then something hit the back of my neck and I passed out cold.

PARENTS: HELLO

SIBLIMGS: HI

BEST FRIENDS: SUP BITCH??

YEAH CUSSING IS LIKE MY THIRD LANGUAGE BECUASE SPANISH IS MY 2 AND IF I OFFENED YOU WITH MY WORDS, JUST KNOW I DONT GIVE A FUCK XD

OK PLZ VOMMENT

BYE ANGEL  O:)