Chapter 42: Annabeth

HELLO!! I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH UR GUYS GUESSES!!!!! ALTHOUGH ONE PERSON GOT IT RIGHT SPOT ON...

PiperMcLean33088!!!!

GODS THAT WAS HARD TO REMEMBER!!!!!

BUT YA AND I THINK ILL PUT THE GENDER OF THE BABY UP... I KNOW IT'S PROBABLY TOO EARLY TO TELL BUT... DEMIGOD STUFF IS ADVANCED ;) >:)

HAHA.

KK SO THIS IS ANNABETHS!!!! THIS IS GONNA BE A REALLY MUSHY GUSHY AND LOVEY DOVEY <3

WHAT ELSE DO U EXPECT FROM ME?!?! LSHIDMTAMSFO!!!!

Annabeth

After the meeting about the voices Hazel heard, we had dinner and went to sleep.

Naturally, Percy's door was unlocked so I climbed into his bed. He was obviously still awake but his eyes were closed.

"Annabeth?"

"Yeah. Do you mind?"

He grinned and opened his eyes. "Not at all. Is everything ok? Are you two ok?"

I frowned. "Two?"

He put a hand on my stomach, and I had a 'duh' moment. He meant the baby and me.

"Oh! Yeah we're ok I just wanna sleep with you."

He began to climb out of bed. "Come with me, there's something I want to show you."

I buried my head in his pillow. "Wwwhhhhyyyy? Can't it wait?"

"No."

"Perrrrrrc."

"Annabeth, I will carry you."

I didn't think he was serious until he picked me up carefully but playfully, wedding style.

I sighed. "Perc, I'm pregnant. Not glass. You don't have to be so careful."

As we walked (well he walked) down the hallway slowly he got a grin. "You mean, not being careful like this?!"

He twirled about ten times and the world spun, but I squealed with joy.

We went into the basement and into Leo's workshop.

"Why are we down here?"

He smiled. "Close your eyes. It's a surprise."

"Last time you said that we discovered a new species of fish."

He chuckled. "Ok, you can open your eyes now."

I opened my eyes to one of those ultrasound machines. It was exactly how I imagined they would be, but there was one problem. "Perc, I'm only about five weeks along. It's too soon to tell."

"Don't worry. Leo built this thing so it can tell even now. Demigod technology rocks." He helped me lay down on it and with the most hilarious expression ever put that gel stuff on my stomach. He turned on the machine and used the wand thingy.

"I have no idea what I'm looking for here." Percy mumbled.

I laughed. "That's the baby right there." I pointed at the screen.

Percy waves like a total dork to the screen. "Hi baby!"

I had to bite my tongue to stay still because if I laughed I would make the image blurry.

I had seen a lot of ultrasounds before, so I knew what was a boy and girl.

Percy noticed my expression when I realized what it was. "What it it?"