Chapter 20: Jason

HELLO

HAVE U GUYS NOTICED THAT I DON'T HAVE A LIFE?

PRETTY MUCH.

SO THIS DEDDIE ISSSSS....

daughterofAthena27!!!!!

IF U WANNA BE DEDICATED THAN JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION BELOW, I TRY TO MAKE THEM HARD BUT IM NOT THAT GOOD AT STUFF AND YA.

WHAT'S UR FAV COLOR?? MINES BLUE GREEN ORANGE AND HOT NEON PINK. IF U HAVE ONE IN COMMON WITH ME COMMENT AND ILL FOLLOW U

KK HEEEERRRRREEEEEES JASON!!!!

Jason

"What did you do?!" I screeched as we backed up against the wall.

"I pressed the button like you told me to!" Piper screamed.

The wall just under where the button was began to open, it was a hole barley big enough to fit a Mac Book. I certainly knew Frank and I couldn't fit through.

Me and Frank shared one of those looks you only see in the movies, when the two people share a mischievous glance and then look expectantly at someone else, in our case it was Piper we looked at.

She caught on. "Whoa, you seriously can't expect me to go in there, right?"

"Pipes, we can't fit in there! Come on, just go in and see if there's anything to open the wall bigger with, and then we'll come in with you," I kissed her on the cheek, "please?"

Piper sighed heavily and rolled her eyes. "You're lucky I love you."

She got down on her knees and as she crawled into it she said, "it's hot in here!"

"Well maybe the ship is in there because of the lava." Frank suggested.

"How will we get it out-" she took in a short, sharp breath, "whoa!"

She was all the way inside now, and you can see the shadow of her legs and feet through the opening.

"What? Piper what happened?" I freaked out a little bit.

"I'm fine!" I could almost feel her rolling her eyes.

"Is the ship in there?" Frank asked.

"Yeah, it looks okay." Her voice was muffled a little bit.

"Do you see a way to open it more?" Frank asked.

No answer.

"Piper!" I was tempted to look through the hole. "Piper answer us!"

"Hold on sparky! I'm working on it!" She hissed. There was a loud bang and a big chunk of the wall fell off, big enough to fit both of us side by side.

We crawled through and Piper was standing there looking out of breath and a large rock was beside the door, suggesting that she had thrown it.

The walls were covered in lava falls and there were random ones all over the floor along with little spurts of it squirting out here and there. The ship was big held by chains above a pool of lava, most likely the biggest one.

"Well, now what?" I asked.

Frank came up with the idea that he flies up there as animal and I take Piper ad we fly up there, and then I would drop Piper off and she would be ready to fly the thing after Frank slammed his dragon body into a cave wall until a hole big enough was formed. And during that time I would be flying the ship, trying to get the chains to free the ship, and then she's home free.

It was really hot in there, so when I picked up Piper to fly her she complained how sweaty I was.

"Ew!"

I sighed.

I dropped her off. "Go to the control room and be ready to fly the ship after I free all the chains."

She grabbed the collar of my shirt and kissed me. "Be careful, please."

After I flew away, things went wrong almost right away.

I was looking at a chain and knew it was most likely melted together, and just when I thought of a solution, Frank slammed into a wall, I lost my balance and started to fall.

"Jason!" I heard Piper scream.

I love you. I thought.

I fell in the lava, it was so hot it felt ice cold and it hurt like Hades.

The last thing I remember was Piper was screaming and sobbing, a dark shadow passed over me, and the world went black.

H-HI

SUP

SO I PROBABLY JUST KILLED JASON.

OOPS XD

WANNA KNOW IF HES OK? IF I GET OVER 51 VOTES EVEN IF ITS BY 1 I WILL LET HIM LIVE.

MABYE.

HAHA

BUT PLEASE VOMMET!

HERES THE QUESTION:

IN MOA, WHY DID PIPER SAY SHE WOULD STAY CLEAR OF PERCY IF SHE SAW HIM AT THE MALL OR SOMETHING?

FIRST ONE TO ANSWER WINS!

KKBYE