Chapter 31: Leo

HELLO!!!!!!!!

THIS CHAPTER WE HAVE 2 DEDICATIONS:

hockey4ever101 and read_me_right

read_me_right DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTIONS, BUT SHE'S MAKING ME A TITLE PAGE ^.^ THANKS!!!!!!!

sO yEaH iM kInDa BoReD aNd StUfF sO iM jUsT gOnNa Do ThIs UnTiL i DeCiDe To WriTe LeOs PoV. yEaH iMa WrItE iT nOw ByE!!!!!!

Leo

I was having a perfectly good breakfast with my omelet until Hazel decided to give all of us a heart attack. An Apollo guy volenteered to watch her, just to be sure nothing went wrong, and just as I take a bite of my wonderful breakfast when he came stumbling out, almost shouting, "Chiron! Hazel! Her heart stopped!"

The omelet bite fell out of my mouth. Chiron, being in full centaur form, was already inside before the six of us (me, Frank, Percy, Annabeth, Jason and Piper) even processed what he had just said, Percy was the first to recover and pushed up from his table, and was sprinting to the Big House before I even stood up.

The rest of us came inside, but Chiron wouldn't let us in, so we just panicked outside of the room.

What seemed like hours later, Chiron opened the door and said, "she's alright. We don't know what happened, but it doesn't matter now that she's ok."

"Is she awake?" I asked.

"Yes she woke up, but I'm not letting her out until breakfast tomorrow. Will someone watch her tonight?"

"I will." I said before Percy could.

"Very well. Return to breakfast."

Percy shot me a glare, but I didn't care (haha that rhymed) because I needed some time alone with Hazel.

I went back to my omelet, but Travis and Connor decided to put a crap load of cinnamon in it, so I took a bite and instantly spit it out. Looking at the Hermes table, sure that's where it came from, I saw Travis and Connors expressions, and felt my hands heat up, but put them out once they caught fire completely. I couldn't do anything right now, but they were going to get it.

Percy smirked. "Good idea."

I nodded. "It's foolproof."

"So, when are we gonna do this?" We were sitting in his cabin, talking about the revenge I had planned for the twins.

"Not tonight because I have to watch Hazel, but the next night." I suggested.

"Sounds good." He stood up and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" I stared after him.

"Meeting Annabeth." He shrugged and walked out, I walked out also because I needed to start working on the 'plan.'

I stepped back from my work and wiped my brow. It looked awesome. What is it you wonder? A potato masher. The twins absolutely hate mashed potatoes, so being the good friends we are Percy and I were going to put mashed potatoes in the twins pillow, bed sheets, their trunk where they keep their clothes, and the best one was in their toothpaste tube. I know, it seems like a stupid idea, but it'll teach them never to mess with LLLEEEOOOOOO!!!!

It was about curfew, so I washed up a bit and walked over to the big house. It seemed totally silent, Dionysus was obviously sleeping and Chiron seemed to be too.

'I wonder how bad the bang would be if someone dropped a bowling ball in here.' My mind wandered as I walked to Hazels room.

Shut up ADHD.

I opened the door just a crack and peeked in. Hazel was obviously awake because she was crying. I pushed the door open more and she stopped right away. She looked awful, she had an IV in her left arm and because of this mornings incident, she was also hooked up to a machine that monitored her heart.

"Hey," I said gently, walking in. "What's wrong?"

She wiped her tears. "Nothing. I'm fine."

"No, you were crying. What's the matter? C'mon, you can trust me."

She took a breath and more tears spilled. "I broke up with Frank."

Part of me was overjoyed, and the other part of me wanted to punch the overjoyed half. "Oh, Hazel that's awful. When?"

She thought. "When the Shrimpzillas attacked."

I pulled her into a hug. "It's ok. Just, how about you sleep now?"

She nodded. "Ok."

And she kissed me.

YOUR WELCOME LAZEL SHIPPERS.

SO YEA...

QUESTION:

What was Festus's favorite thing to eat before bed?

MEH.

SO YEAH.

I WATCHED A SAD VIDEO IN YOUTUBE AND I LEGITLY CRIED MY HEART OUT. THERE WAS LIKE A WOMAN AND SHE LEFT HER BABY IN A HOT CAR AND THE BABY DIED OF A HEAT STROKE :,( :,( :,(

DON'T LEAVE YOUR BABY IN A HOT CAR.

KK BYEEEEEEEE.