Chapter 3: Jason

HI

HOW ARE YOU?

MY ALLERGIES SUCK 

REALLY REALLY BAD.

ANY IDEAS FOR THE STORIES YOUR WILLING TO SUBMIT?? ALL WELCOME!!! I DON'T CARE IF U THINK ITS STUPID POST IT ANYWAYS!!!!

U NEVER KNOW! I COULD LOVE IT

OK. HERE'S JASON

Jason

War games. Of all the things in the world to choose, Annabeth chose war games. Oh, don't get me wrong, it was a good choice, but Piper and I have noticed a little bit of a problem while working at camp.

My palms felt sweaty. I didn't want to say anything about the 'issue' because come on, she'd just graduated college. Almost no demigod ever has done that, Annabeth had just completed the impossible, not to mention we'd all survived childhood. Also very rare, especially for someone like Percy or I, who technically isn't supposed to exist. Anyways, I didn't wanna ruin her night, especially after I'd witnessed personally how well she could use that knife.

Piper grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I knew we both had the same thing on mind. "Come here," she whispered.

I followed her to the family restroom, being sure no one had seen us go.

"We can't say anything about, ya know..." she looked at the floor. 

"Yeah. I mean, how on Earth are we gonna play war games with a hyp-"

Piper lunged at me and covered my mouth. "Jason Grace. We are in public! Never say powerful names like that. Ever." She hissed

"Mhm." I nodded under her hand, and she slowly pulled it away.

"Thank you." she relaxed.

"Like I was saying, how are we gonna do that with one of our 'frosty friends' in the forest and won't leave?"

She just sadly shook her head. "Hate to say it, but I'm gonna have to use charmspeak to make them stay away from that area."

I nodded. "Ok, lets get back there before someone realizes we left."

We opened the door and found ourselves face-to-face with a man in a motorized wheelchair.

Piper and I both gasped in unison.

"Chiron."

(I COULD HAVE STOPPED THERE WITH A SHORT CHAPPIE AND A CLIFFHANGER BUT SINCE I'M NICE I WILL CONTINUE. YOUR WELCOME *AHEM*)

"How much of that did you hear exactly?" Piper asked meekly.

"Oh, only all of it-"

"We can explain!" I said desperately.

"Silence."

We were stunned. That was probably the only time I've heard Chiron raise his voice, of anger.

"Now, I understand you do not want to upset Annabeth with the news of your 'frosty friend', on her special night. You must think of a plan so no one gets badly hurt. And fast too."

"Badly?" I cried incredulously.

"Sadly, at least 1 godling gets hurt per war game on average, whether it's an issue like this or not."

"Ok, so what's your advise?" Piper asked.

"Watch out. Beasts can be unpredictable." 

And with that, the camp director rolled away all mysteriously, without another word.

"Well then, thanks for the help of telling us what we already know!" Piper screamed in pure frusteration. I had to agree. He just evesdropped on us, gave us facts he knows we know, and just walks away. Or wheeled, whatever.

"How does he do that?" 

We walked back to the ceremony, trying to pokerface our glum looks. I knew no one bought it when Annabeth said. "There you guys are! We've been looking and... What's the matter?"

"What? Oh, nothing." Piper said, charmspeak sugar coating her words. I knew she hated using charmspeak, but she also would hate the look on Annabeths' face if we told her the news. Chramspeaking her lightly was the safest option.

"Oh, ok. We've got cake and stuff back at camp, so what are you waiting on?"

We all cheered and followed Annabeth and Percy to the front of the college to the parking lot, where three of our CHB strawberry trucks were. The demigods all piled in the harpy-driven trucks and just when my ADHD body couldn't handle the long car ride anymore, we pulled into the camp.

Percy and Annabeth were holding hands all the way to the campfire and all the younger Aphrodite girls were squealing, making Percy blush madly. It was great, knowing that some people stay the same forever. Take Perc, for instance; he still blushes when he and Annabeth are together and still sneaks out to see her, just like he did when they were 12.

Moments later we sat down on the marshy ground or the logs, a huge cake was rolled out, and i mean huge. The thing had four tiers and was alternated between grey and green, with blue and pink frosting roses here and there. But the most amazing thing on it were the pictures. All around the cake were pictures of Percy and Annabeth, there were 12 of them, the age they met. One of them was when they first met and Annabeth was feeding an unconscious Percy ambrosia, she looked incredibly bored. Another showed when Percy was claimed the son of Poseidon and he was standing knee deep in the creek in the forest, with everybody else's shocked expressions. The third was in the gym of Percy's school that he blew up with the cannibals. He wore a ridiculous outfit, which he claimed to be his gym uniform. The fourth was Grover (oddly in a wedding dress), Clarisse, Percy and Annabeth along with Tyson. The fifth was a bad memory for the couple, it was when Annabeth fell over the cliff on the back of that cat-thing, and it showed Percy with his head on his knees, obviously sobbing and holding Annabeths invisibility cap. The sixth made Percy turn away, it was also from the Titans Curse quest and it showed Zoe, Percy, Grover, Talia and another girl all in a golden junkyard, and I recognized, they were looking for the body of Bianca Di Angelo. The seventh was interesting. It was Tyson, Percy and Grover in a dark maze place I didn't recognize.

"The Labyrinth." Percy muttered.

The eighth was also strange, one that made Percy turn away again. He and Nico were in the Underworld, and Percy was going into the River Styx to turn invincible. The ninth was sad, it was a bridge with a bunch of demigods on it, but I didn't see Annabeth. Percy was standing there holding an archers bow with no owner. The tenth was when once (of many times) Percy and Annabeth snuck out and slept on the beach together on a purple beach towel. The eleventh was when they were finally reunited as a couple in Camp Jupiter, that one I'd witnessed myself. The twelfth was the worst memory of all. We all knew it, expecially the seven on the quest and Nico. Percy and Annabeth were holding hands while falling into Tatarus with a caption written by it, 'As long as we're together.'

A lump formed in my throat. I knew why that caption was there. That was the final words we'd heard them say before they fell. Because, thier relationship was so strong, even if it meant death, they would stay together.

HI.

ITS NOT A CLIFFY, BUT IF U WANT ONE, COMMENT... DUNT DUNT DAWHHH

IDEAS?!!??! PLZ?!?!?!

HERES A PERCY JACKSON QUESTION: WHAT IS THE LAST WORD OF THE LIGHTNING THEIF??

N. O. CHEATING. 

EVER.

IF U ANSWER CORRECTLY U WILL GET A DEDDIE!!!!!

JUST DONT CHEAT.

KBYE