Chapter 63: Annabeth

HEY GURL HEYY

FALL OUT BOY IS MY JAM

KAY SO THANKS SO MUCH FOR STAYING WITH ME WHEN I GOT TOO LAZY TO UPDATE AND NOT DROPPING THE BOOK!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

THERE'S
ONLY
TWO
CHAPTERS
LEFT
(After this one)

DID I KILL JASON?

LOLMAYBE

I PLAN TO END THIS BOOK ON MY BIRTHDAY (April 13) AND ALSO PUBLISH THE NEW BOOK I'VE BEEN TEASING YOU GUYS ABOUT

CHECK IT OUT??

IT'S CALLED Dakota McGinnis and the Phoenix!

IT'S NOT A FANFIC... 100% MY WORK.

LOL ILL SHUT UP

...jk.

Annabeth

A loud boom in the distance woke me at the crack of dawn.

My first thought was that we were being attacked. I was laying next to Percy in the infirmary at the time.

He looked at me. "Was that a..."

"We're being attacked." I stood up and ran out, shouting for Percy to stay there. He was still horribly weak and bedridden.

I sprinted into the common room to find everyone else awake and confused.

Counting heads, I answered 'I don't know' to everyone who asked what happened. Everyone was here but...

"Jason? Piper? Hazel and Allie?"

"They weren't in their rooms. We thought there was an attack so we woke everyone up."

I cursed. "They were on a night shift! Who looked there? Where's Allie's partner?"

A timid Aphrodite kid raised his hand. "I know where the girls are. Just not Jason."

"What about Jason?" Percy stumbled into the room.

"Percy! I swear to every god if you don't lie back down-"

"Selena's crying. I can't hold her."

I cursed again, louder. I scanned the crowd for someone. "Lauren! Go get Selena!"

The redhead girl nodded and sprinted back into where Percy and I were sleeping in the infirmary.

"Ok. What the Hades was that thing. Who else was outside on a shift when it happened?"

A few people raised their hands.

"Ok, you guys, come with me, Percy go lie down. Leo, come."

Percy raised his eyebrows. "What?"

I huffed. "Ok, Percy, Leo and everyone with their hand raised, come with me. The rest of you go outside and look for... things to stab. FOLLOW ME."

I lead the group of fussing demigods to the cafeteria and took over a table to discuss.

"Okay," I said, taking out pen and paper. "Who is missing?"

"Just Jason, Allie, Piper and Hazel." someone answered.

"We're sure of this?" Percy asked. "There could be more."

"We made sure." said another voice.

"Okay." I scribbled something like that down. "Where were they?"

"Hazel and Piper had a shift at the main bridge. At first Leo tried to assign Jason another bridge -west or south- but he was too injured and tired from flying and he went to bed. Allie had a shift at the river with me."

My head snapped up from my notes. "Who is 'me'?"

Marcus from the Aphrodite cabin stepped forward. "Me. I... I think I know where they are. It's my fault they're gone."

"What do you mean?" Percy barked.

"Well, I was thinking, the monsters and Frank-"

"Kronos." I corrected.

"-must have a lair somewhere, right? And I noticed they came from a certain direction... and I kinda told Allie and-"

"They went for the Fulminata and Fleece." I finished.

Percy cursed. "That still doesn't tell us where Jason is."

"I assume he went with him... since Piper went."

There was a loud and frantic knock at the door.

"What?!" I yelled. "This is important!"

Clariesse (SPELLED WRONG AGAIN WHATEVER) ran in. "So is this. We found Piper, Hazel and Allie."

EXPECT 2 MORE CHAPTERS TODAY.

*fistful of confetti thrown into the air* happy birthday me :3

SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT :3

I HAVE ANOTER SMALL PERCY POV PLANNED AND THEN IT ENDS IN PIPERS POV

THE END OF THIS BOOK IS SO HORRIBLE IM SO SORRY EVEN I FELT BAD

IF I FEEL BAD YOU KNOW IT'S BAD.

BAI!!!