Chapter 41: Jason

HEY! SO SCHOOL STARTED. AND IM ACTUALLY EXCITED BECAUSE LAST YEAR I PULLED A REALLY BAD GRADE IN MATH AND I HOPE THIS YEAR I WON'T DO THE SAME.

I KNOW I WON'T.

BUT YA LIKE I SAID BEFORE SCHOOL COMES FIRST.

ENOUGH OF SERIOUS TALK AND GET TO THE DEDDIE! PERSONALLY I THINK THAT U ALL GAVE THE CORRECT ANSWER IF U SAID THAT FRANK DIDN'T DO THE RIGHT THING, BUT I MUST CHOOSE 1, NOW HOW I CHOSE WAS THE LENGTH OF THEIR EXPLANATION. NOT THE LENGTH OF THE COMMENT BUT THE LENGTH OF EXPLAINING WHY HE WAS WRONG, AND IF YOU BROUGHT UP GOOD POINTS. SO, AFTER A LONNNGGGG TIME OF READING AND RE-READING THEM I CHOSE...

daughterofAthena27!!!!

AND SHOUT OUT TO Athena111 FOR KNOWING WHAT LSHIDMTAMSFO MEANS!!!!!

LOL.

UMM, YA JASON NEEDS TO TELL U WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!

Jason

"Pipes please."

"No!"

"Just for a minute."

"No!"

"Piper-"

"Jason." she warned.

"I will say your middle name." I challenged.

She gasped a little to dramatically. "You wouldn't dare."

"Piper... Alexandria McLean!" I said the last part quickly, but she tackled me and I was on the ground. She was sitting on my chest and had her arms had mine in an iron grip.

"Jason Michael Grace!" She screeched.

"Yes?" I asked innocently.

She sighed.

"Hey Piper?"

"Yes?" she looked at me

"Please?"

"No." she got up and walked away, and at the same time Percy walked in and raised an eyebrow at me on the ground.

"Did you get her to do it?" he asked.

I shook my head disappointedly. "No. She won't budge. She's probably too scared."

Percy nodded. "It is risky."

I buried my face in my hands. "What are we going to do? She's the only one that can do it!"

Percy threw his hands in the air. "Thank you, Captain Obvious."

A scream came from upstairs. Hazel came bounding down the stairs. "Jason! Were you just in my room?!"

"What?! No! Why? Whaa...?" I stuttered.

"No," Percy said easily. "He was here the whole time. What happened?"

"I was in my room and I just heard laughter. So I sad whose there and Jason's voice said, 'be ready to diee!' and so I naturally freaked out!"

"Great," Percy sighed. "First Leo and now Hazel."

Annabeth stumbled down the stairs. "Who screamed?"

"Annabeth, take it easy." Percy warned for about the eighth time today. Annabeth had developed a little bit of a baby bump and was getting noticeable.

She ignored him and asked again.

"I did." Hazel sighed.

"This... is so messed up." I sighed.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!!

EEK. BTW TODAY I ALSO UPDATED MY ONE SHOTS.

AND...

TODAY IS MY FRIEND WESTS BIRTHDAY AND ITS SEPTEMBER 5th AND IN CASE U DIDN'T KNOW HE'S THE ONE THE DROWNED :,( SO IDC IF U THINK THIS IS WEIRD BUT ID LIKE TO SAY A FEW WORDS...

R.i.p West, you were an amazing person and your legacy will live on forever. You touched many lives, including mine. :)

IF THAT'S WEIRD AND U HATE IN IT ILL PUT A SPORK IN UR EAR :)

QUESTION:

WHAT DO U THINK EVERYONE WANTS PIPER TO DO?

KK BYE