Chapter 53: Hazel

MAN DON'T U JUST LOVE IT WHEN WATTPAD DOESN'T SAVE YOUR CHAPTER FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW?

ME TOO -.-

HAHA I GRIPE A LOT

HERE THE DEDDIE:

hockeylover101!!!!

LSHIDMTAMSFO!

Hazel

"Annabeth, it's perfect." Sally wiped a tear from her face.

"He'll love it!" A red-eyed Piper agreed.

Little Hazel ran up to Annabeth and hugged her leg. "You look so prwetty."

Annabeth knelt and hugged Little Hazel back.

Piper insisted once they got back that Annabeth show off her dress to everyone, besides Percy; who was protesting outside the door.

The dress was a silky white color with grey lace at the bottom with a sweetheart neckline, and at the top small sequence were all the way around the dress, an got thinner as the dress went down, and at the bottom there were no sequence, and it showed off her baby bump

"Um... it's good." Leo said awkwardly.

"Yeah. It's the one...?" Jason agreed wearily.

"Thanks boys." Annabeth turned to see the back of the dress. "What do you think Perce?" she shouted to the door.

"It'd be better if I could see it." he grouched.

"Oh stop it," I chided, "you know it's bad luck to see the bride in her dress before the wedding."

"And where did you hear that?" Percy protested.

"Monsters v.s. Aliens." I recalled. "Remember she got hit by an asteroid."

Percy just started singing 'Why Can't we be Friends?' at the top of his lungs when he didn't have a comeback.

Annabeth started to change out of her dress and when it was safely in the closet she unlocked the door and Percy walked in. "I wanna go somewhere."

"Where?" Annabeth asked.

"Somewhere." he decided.

She looked helplessly at Sally. "You had to raise this?"

She laughed. "Yep."

"And you LOVED IT." Percy tired to sing that last part and a nearby vase broke on Annabeth's desk.

"Damn Percy." Leo remarked. "Not even I can do that."

After cleaning up the vase, everyone went to their own rooms besides me, Sally, Percy, Annabeth and Little Hazel.

Percy raised his hand.

"Yes Percy?" Sally called on him.

"I know where I want to have the wedding."

"Where?" Annabeth picked up her head.

"Montuk." (PROBABLY SPELLED THAT WRONG WHATEVER.)

Sally opened her mouth, but Piper squealed, "OMG PERFECT IDEA! What's Montuk?"

Percy laughed and Sally said, "Oh just some silly cabin on the beach Percy loved as a child."

"She met Poseidon there." Percy tagged in.

I dimly remembered Percy talking about a cabin on a beach where the water was sometimes too cold for swimming, sand in your bed and the bonfires there. He'd taken Annabeth there as a date and when they didn't return that night we later learned they spent the night there, both too reluctant to leave.

"I love the idea," Annabeth nodded. "Montuk is enchanting."

Suddenly, Annabeth's face went weird and her hand dropped to her stomach.

Percy was at her side in an instant. "What?"

She smiled. "She's kicking."

It took me a minute to understand what she meant. "Ohh... the baby." I said stupidly.

Percy put his hand on top of Annabeth's and for a minute everything was happy and perfect, carefree even. But, like a wise man once said; all good things must come to an end. It ended when Percy insisted on getting ice cream at Sally's old work place when Percy was 12, Sweet on America.

HEHE. SO IVE DECIDED SINCE FRANKS POV IS NEXT... I DONT WANNA SPOIL TOO MANY OF MY EVIL CLIFFYS FOR YOU GUYS SO ITS GOING TO BE MORE OF AN EXPLAINING CHAPTER.

... OH DEAR GODS... IM TURNING INTO RIORDAN.

QUESTION:

WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING PERCY ATE FROM THE BAG OF CANDY THAT SALLY BROUGHT HOME FOR HIM WHEN HE WAS 12???

LOL I GOT NOTHING ELSE.

SO MY SCHOOL ENDS FRIDAY AND THEN ITS CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!

COMMENT BELOW THE #1 THING YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS (IF YOU CELEBRATE IT)!

I WANT A BOOKSHELF.

GO FIGURE.

SO YA FRANKS POV IS GONNA BE UP IN ABOUT 20 MINS KUZ ITS MORE EXPLAINING.

BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

P.S. SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT SELENA KICKED WOO WOO!!!!!!!