Chapter 22: Percy

OK.

I MESSED UP THE CHAPTERS AGAIN.

STUPID ADD.

OK OK I KNOW BLAME THE ADD BUT SERIOUSLY I FREAKIN HATE MYSELF FOR FORGETTING THE ORDER AGAIN!!!!! HERE'S THE ORDER FOR YOU AND IF I MESS IT UP AGAIN FEEL FREE TO YELL 'BITCH U DID IT AGAIN!!!' IT WON'T HURT MY FEELINGS.

JASON

ANNABETH

PERCY

PIPER

LEO

HAZEL

FRANK

OK SO YA.

AND THANKS FOR GETTING ME TO 1K READS!!!!

I SERIOUSLY LOVE U GUYS. ALOT.

DEDDIE GOES TOOOOOO...

(ONCE AGAIN) MaryPoppins24!!!!!!

GREAT JOB!!!

KK HERE'S PERCY.

Percy

The possessions were not only very scary, but really freakin annoying. I'll be having a good time then BAM I decide to talk like I'm from another planet. When I wake up my mead hurts like crazy and I can't really think straight.

I woke up on my old bed in the Argo II and Annabeth was holding my hand and stroking it with her thumb. I noticed her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"What happened?" I sat up and looked her in the eyes.

Startled, she looked down and wiped her eyes. "Gods dammit, I promised I would stop crying."

"What happened?" I demanded.

"You need to come downstairs. Now." She stood up and tugged me off the bed.

"Is someone hurt?" I felt feverish as the words left my mouth because I didn't want to know if the answer was bad.

"No! No! Everyone's fine, and Jason's ok too. But when you were possessed... you said pretty scary stuff. You need to hear it, I can't tell you."

That just about made my day a million times worse. "Can't wait."

We gathered around our old conference table, and even sat in our old seats,which brought back bad memories of that awful quest, Tartarus and almost dying... a lot...

I felt every ones eyes on me as I sat down but I was used to it, being the leader of many, many, many quests.

"So, what's going on?"

The five others shared a look, all to scared or whatever to deliver the news. Jason sighed and pulled a slip of paper from his pocket. "You spoke a somewhat a prophecy last possession, and this is what you said..." he took a breath.

"Seven heroes shall unite

on the celebration night.

The enemy steals the prize possession,

and the son of the sea makes the dreaded choice,

in order to save the life of the forge.

The jewel and the soldier feel betrayed,

only to find the truth with two problems."

The room felt colder just by the words. "I honestly didn't need that right now..." My blood pulsed in my ears, I did not want to tell them about the choice I made. I knew they would eventually, I didn't want it to be so soon.

"Ok," Hazel said. "None of us needed that right now, but we have to talk about it, now."

Piper nodded. "Hazel's right. Lets discuss it line by line," she looked at Jason, "what was the first line?"

"Seven heroes shall unite." 

"Right. Well that's pretty obvious, us - the seven heroes - unite after all these years at Annabeths graduation, the celebration." She stated confidently. "Next line?"

"The enemy steals the prize possession, and the son of the sea makes the dreaded choice, in order to save the life of the forge." 

All eyes rested on me and my palms went sweaty. "Um... well we know that the enemy is the Romans and the prized possession is the Fleece..."

"Percy," Annabeth death stared me. "What are you hiding from us? What is this dreaded choice?"

"Nothing." I said quickly, looking at my shoes.

"Percy."

'It's a nice day out isn't it?"

"Perseus Jackson."

"It's really nothing guys," I started talking fast so maybe they couldn't understand me, "I just had a dream and Hera came to me and said one of us had to take this gift where you spoke the future and crap and I took it so none of you had to."

"Hera was the one who did that to you?!" Annabeth seemed to only catch that bit. "Oh I will slap her so hard every single one of her stupid cows will feel it-"

We all fell silent and sorta left that at that.

Frank spoke for the first time since the cave. "It's almost passed midnight, it'll be a long way home without Leo to speed it up. Let's just go to bed and discuss this first thing in the morning."

I went to bed with Annabeth following me and I assumed she wanted to spend the night with me, and I didn't want to protest. I honestly wanted to be close to her right now.

With her snuggled up to me and the soft glow of a light in the corner, it was the perfect sleeping environment, and I drifted off.

HEY U KNOW HOW U GUYS LOVE ME SO MUCH AND YOU LOVE VOMMENTING FOR ME AND ANSWERING THIS QUESTION:

WHAT IS ANNABETHS DADS NAME?

I ACTAULLY GOT THE QUESTION FROM ONE OF THE WATTPADDERS BOOKS I READ BUT ILL TELL YA NEXT CAPPIE SO U DONT CHEAT :O

I SERIOUSLY LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME TO 1K. THANKS ALOT XD!!!!

LOL KK IMA GO TO BED ITS FREAKIN 12:30 AM AS I WRITE THIS AND MY BROTHER IS SNORING ON THE COUCH. HEHE SORRY BRO.

KBYE