Chapter 48: Jason

HEYO!!!!

MY GRANDPA DOESN'T KNOW WHAT FACEBOOK IS -.-

LOL DEDDIE. SO Athena1111 GOT IT RIGHT FIRST BUT SHE GOT THE LAST ONE SO I WENT WITH THE RUNNER UP...

hockeylover101!!!!!!

HAHA KK HERE'S THE CHAPTER!

OH AND BTW I HAVE NO SCHOOL FRIDAY SO THAT MEANS UPDATES!!!!

BTW I HAVE A QUESTION THAT'S A LITTLE DIFFERENT AT THE END...

MWHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Jason

I expected Leo to walk in lugging a nasty, horrible, demonic monster that he killed at the controls of the mothership, but not one of the people closest to me.

"Leo!" I spluttered, jumping up from the ground where I sat once pacing got old.

"Help." His face was red with effort. He was struggling with the weight of the betrayer, who was of course twice Leo's weight.

The two of us struggled to get Frank to the infirmary, where the others were tending to the wounded. Last time I heard Annabeth and Hazel were doing a life saving operation to a little girl, Piper was charmspeaking the wounded, telling them they'd be okay and to drink water and take their medicine. Percy was helping the Romans bring in survivors from collapsed buildings, and I was just standing here like an idiot.

We took the one who betrayed us a little bit further from the infirmary, out of earshot but close enough to run in case of emergency. We tied him to a tree and Leo said, "Now what?"

"Now... we wake him up." It pained me more than it should've, to see who I once called my friend tied up to a tree for interrogating.

I slapped him. "Frank Zhang. Wake up."

He groaned. His eyes shot open, looked around, and when his eyes saw me and Leo he sneered.

"Hey guys. What's happening?"

"You attacked the camp." I hissed.

He hung his had with false shame. "Oh. You saw that? I'm really sorry."

"Why?" Leo spat.

"Why what?" Frank asked innocently.

Leo's hand lit ablaze. He obviously didn't realize it until I nudged him and he patted his hand on his pants.

"Frank," I faked being upset. "I just don't understand why you would do it. I thought you were one of us. The Frank Zhang that slaughtered monsters all over Rome. The Frank Zhang that saved our lives too many times to count. We thought you were our friend. Now, you're a traitor."

He laughed. "Power. I did it for power. I realized that I'd be unstoppable if I just had more power. I'd be bigger than Gaea. So, I tried so many things to make you guys go crazy; voices, dreams, even attacks. Nothing worked. So, I figured that once we landed in New Rome I'd get those robots to attack, but not hurt anyone, because that would be my job when I sneaked away and came back with the mothership. It was too easy, really."

I tried to process his words. "So, you did it for a greed for power."

"Duh."

Leo laughed. "Well, guess what Zhang? You lost."

He smiled. "Hmm, I wouldn't think too fast." And he went poof into black smoke.

I looked at Leo. "What just happened?"

"The shock of our life."

SORRYYYYYYYYYYYY

I COULDNT RESIST THE DARK SIDE :)

APPARENTLY NEITHER COULD FRANK -.-

FRANK U ASS WHAT GENEIOUS WOULD THINK OF THAT?

O RIGHT, ME XD XD XD

WELL IF U DONT LIKE THIS TERRIBLE TURN OF EVENTS THEN OBVIOUSLY STOP READING THIS.

QUESTION:

WHAT IS THE ESITMATED TIME I TAKES TO FALL TO TARATRUS FROM EARTH?

HEHE GOTAA READ HOH TO KNOW DAAT

O MAN I HEAR MY PARENTS COMING UPSTAIRS AND THE THINK IM 'SLEEPING' SO GTG BYE!!!!!!!!!!