Chapter 11: Piper

HI

OK SO I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE U.

I HAVE GOTTEN OVER 100 READS. 167 AS I WRITE THIS IS THE AMOUNT.

BUT I ALSO NOTICED IM GETTING LIKE, NO VOMMENTS ( COMMENT AND VOTES) SO IF U LOVE ME BAK, PLZZZ VOMMENT. HEHE THAT SOUNDS LIKE VOMIT

U BETTER LOVE ME

KUZ I LOVE ALL OF MY ANGLES

THIS CHAPTER WE WILL KNOW ANNABETHS ANSWER 💍 WHAAA???!! HOW'D I DO THAT?!?!?! I'M MAGICAL

OK HERES PIPES!!!!

Piper

I swear, the hour leading up to the campfire were the longest 60 minutes of my life. They felt like microwave minutes.

I paced around the edge of the canoe lake and then tried to practice swordplay, but I'm just not like Percy or Jason.

The horn for dinner blew, but it didn't seem like any of the seven had an appetite, well, Percy always has one. For real, he can eat like a satyr. I ordered macaroni and cheese, like what my dad would make me when I was sick, since I didn't like chicken noodle soup.

I was forced to sit next to Drew today, who still hadn't forgiven me for the cake incident.

"So... McLean... How's you and Jason?" She asked deviously, not looking up from her weird nonfat pasta.

"We're good, thank you for your concern."

"Oh really?"

I sighed. "Drew, sometimes you can't have every boy, because Jason's mine."

We ate in silence.

"Heroes!" Chiron stepped onto the marble floor. "The time has come for our campfire, but thanks to the Ares cabin, you are temporarily suspended from s'mores. Lets file out!"

About time. I thought. I wasn't good at passing the time. My palms were bruised from the swordplay and my hips and feet were sore from the pacing.

I made eye contact with Percy walking to the fire. He smiled uneasily and I nodded reassuringly. I could only imagine what mix of emotions he's feeling right now. Happy, nervous, excited or even upset (if she says no).

We all gathered around the campfire grounds and the flames were enchanted to reflect the demigods moods, right now it was a greenish color, which was an emotion I didn't know. Maybe it was random. On a good night, the flames could be 20 feet high, bright yellow and so hot if you were in the front row your marshmallows would catch fire. But as if right now, were banned from marshmallows.

Annabeth was talking to a kid from her cabin named Malcolm and they seemed to be talking excitedly about Zeus knows what.

Leo seemed to be very out of focus like he was very deep in thought, which worried me. The only time he was like this is when he's planning a huge prank.

I found Hazel and Nico. Hazel looked much better and was walking. She still seemed dazed but not as much as before.

Chiron stamped his foot and the chattering demigods fell silent. The campfires' heat grew as did the suspicion of us. Me, Jason, Hazel, Leo and Frank all knew what was going to happen, everybody but Annabeth.

"Annabeth Chase! Please step forward."

She looked stunned. As she stepped up to the podium, she whispered to Chiron, "Did I do something wrong?"

"Perseus Jackson." Chiron called out again. The campfire continued to grow warmer and brighter.

This is it. I thought. I'm about to witness a proposal

Percy stepped up with his hand in his pocket that he had the ring in.

"Percy? Why are we up here?" She asked in bewilderment.

He looked her strait in the eyes and took her hand. "Annabeth Chase, I love you and want to spend the rest if my life with you. So, will you do me the honor of," he got down on one knee and pulled out the ring and we all gasped, "becoming my wife?"

It was silent. Annabeth looked choked up and her eyes were teary.

She nodded. "Yes. Yes seaweed brain, I will marry you."

He smiled and stood up and Annabeth put on the ring. She hugged and kissed him as she picked her up in a twirl hug.

I didn't think there was a dry eye around, even Leo looked teary. All of the girls from the Aphrodite cabin were squealing and giggling.

Pretty much for the rest of the night Annabeth and Percy were inseparable, up until Chiron called another meeting for the seven.

"What now?" I asked.

"Well," Leo said nervously. "I don't know where the Argo ll is."

HIIIIII

DID YOU LIKE ANNABETHS ANSWER? THIS CHAPPIE WAS FUN TO WRITE

PLEASE VOMMENT!!!!!!

PEACE OUT HOME DAWGS