Chapter 52: Leo

SCHOOL SUCKS.

I THINK YOU'D KNOW THAT THOUGH.

HAHA SO DEDDIE:

Briniger38

UM PROBABLY DIDNT SPELL THAT RIGHT.... Oh well...

IM SO EXCITED FOR THE WEDDING OMFG

HEHE .

DUDE SO IM REALLY PISSED BECAUSE I WROTE THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER AND IT WAS AWESOME...

AND IT SAVED UP UNTIL I SAID HEHE.

THANKS WATTPAD -_-

KK HERES LEO... AGAIN.

Leo

Sally, Annabeth and Piper went to pick out a dress for Annabeth, Jason and Percy went to get Percy's tux (Annabeth insisted because if he didn't go she knew Percy wouldn't actually get one until the night before) and Hazel and I were chilling in the TV room, Nick was in his room and Little Hazel was sleeping.

"I'll be right back." Hazel kissed me on the cheek and stood up from where she had her head rested on my shoulder.

"Where you going?"

"Popcorn." Her curly hair bounced when she walked and it reminded me of the cinnamon twists I always get at Taco Bell.

I glanced back at the TV where How it's Made was playing. It took us nearly an hour to decide what to watch, but they were making jewelry so Hazel was content.

"Leo, can I ask you something?"

I jumped.

Standing behind me was Nick, leaning against the door frame.

"Oh. Hey. How long have you been standing there?" I asked, feeling a bit invaded.

"Since just now." he answered simply.

"Oh. Yeah, what do you need?"

"Someone told me you were a fire user. Is it true?"

I silently sighed of relief that he didn't ask something more personal. "Oh. Yeah. It's true." I put out my hand and it lit ablaze, and orange flames danced across my palm and up my fingers.

Nick seemed to flinch away. "Doesn't that hurt?"

I laughed. "No. I'm immune to fire. I can't be burnt." I said that last part quietly an slowly, remembering how my mom passed.

"Like a cyclops?"

"Kinda."

"Oh. Cool. Ok that's all." he backed away.

I frowned. "Ok..."

Right as I turned my attention back to the TV Hazel walked back in with a bowl of popcorn. "Miss me?"

"As always."

The door burst open suddenly and there was Jason carrying a unconscious Percy who was still in his normal t-shirt but and tuxedo pants on.

"What did you do!?" Hazel jumped up to help.

"Shopping does that to him, huh?" I smirked and stood up after Hazel.

"No," Jason panted. "Hera decided it was a good idea to give him a possession in the middle of the fucking store. Scared everybody half to death and I flew us back."

"What did he say?" Hazel and Jason laid him on the other couch.

"Didn't catch it. Too much screaming. I heard something about unexpected. That's it."

"Isn't everything now unexpected?" I sighed.

"Sadly. Dude I'm drained." Jason's eyes were droopy and he looked tired.

"Sleep dude." I told him.

He glanced at a clock. "What time are they getting back?"

"Who knows." Hazel sighed.

Jason scratched his head. "Alright, but wake me up as soon as they get back."

"Promise." Hazel said, and started practically shoving him upstairs.

"Where were we?" I sat down and she cuddled up to me, our faces a small gap away.

I closed the gap. "I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled.

"Aww, that's sweet." 

I jumped. Percy was awake and sitting up on the couch. "No. Just kidding. Get a room."

"That's awkward." I mumbled. "Now you know how we feel when you and Annabeth share saliva."

"I never said you had to stare." Percy joked. "Speaking of, when are they getting back?"

"I don't know." Hazel sighed.

Percy jumped up and started to raid the fridge like he wasn't just possessed.

"Percy, stop eating so much! You'll get fat." Hazel scolded, getting up, most likely to make tea.

He smirked and lifted up his t-shirt, showing off his pack. "I think I'm good."

Hazel hit him in the gut as she walked by and he doubled over a little.

"Nice one babe." I told her, and she just rolled her eyes.

"Who ate my last Push-Pop?" Percy growled, his face in the freezer.

"Those things are for 6 year-old's." I frowned.

"Those things are heaven on a stick." He protested.

"Leo? Promise me you won't go all weird on me like that," she pointed at Percy as he carried a bag of flamin' hot Cheetos in his mouth, and a dozen blue sugar cookies in each hand.

"He's already broke that promise." Percy said around the bag and almost tripped on the rug, probably going upstairs.

"When?" I challenged.

"Birth."

"Whatever kelp face." 

"Red-hot-loser." Percy shot back.

"Jellyfish brain."

"Boys." Hazel warned like a mother as she dried the counter.

"Flame boy." Percy whispered as he went past me.

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT ILL MOST LIKELY UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER OVER THE WEEKEND.

AND GUYS...

THE. CONTEST. IS. STILL. AVAILABLE. BUT. I. NEED. 75. FOLLOWERS. BY. CHRISTMAS. 

L

E

A

S

E

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF I REACH IT THERE WILL BE A CONTEST, AND I PUT THE RULES IN THE BOTTOM AUTHORS NOTE AT IN THE LAST CHAPTER IF U DIDN'T ALREADY READ THEM, AND I WILL PUT IT IN ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE IF I REACH IT... BUT UNTIL THEN...

QUESTION:

WHAT WERE THE CORDANATES THAT THE GREY SISTERS GAVE PERCY IN THE SEA OF MONSTERS??

LOTHIS IHOBORED I AM

K BYE YALL