Chapter 61: Frank

SUP!!

... YA KNOW EVERY. FREAKING. TIME. I. GO. TO. TYPE. AN. AUTHORS. NOTE. I. FORGET. TO. CHECK. THE. FREAKING. DEDDIE.

*sighs heavily with annoyance*

BRB GONNA GO CHECK IT.

KAY GOT IT SO ONCE AGAIN IM TRYING TO NOW NOMINATE PEOPLE WHO HAVENT GOTEN IT BEFORE... PEOPLE COMMENTED BEFORE THIS PERSON THOUGH.

IT IS...

ferrett2000!!!!

SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS :S

OKAY HERES FRANK

OR KRONOS

OR FRANK

OR KRONOS

OR FR-

ALLIE STOP IT.

... OKAY

Frank

Leo's jokes actaully are useful. Apparently the Lord of Time doesn't like you wasting his time on jokes. Especially the ones about hippos; he hates those the most.

"What does that have to do with fingers?" Kronos growled.

"Get it?" I asked in an unnatural high voice, trying to imatate a child. "It's why did the booger cross the road? Because the finger was picking on him!-"

"Enough!" Kronos roared. "Just. Shut. UP."

I began to sing my alphabet at the top of my lungs... um in my thoughts.

"... D E F G H-"

"I said-" Kronos started,and I could feel his anger boiling up.

"I J K L M N..."

"KNOCK IT OFF!" He was trying to keep his temper.

I began, twice as loud and obnoxious. "O P Q R S T U V..."

"SAY ONE MORE LETTER, I DARE YOU."

"One more letter." I said smugly.

"FRANK-"

"Okay, okay I'll back off." I lied.

"Thank you." Kronos leaned back in his Lazy Boy recliner, starting to relax.

"W X Y Z." I said quickly.

Kronos rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed, but glad I was out of letters.

I scanned the cave for the millionth time that day. I guess somehow I could see through my eyes, even when Kronos was controlling my body. He could hear my thoughts and I could hear his. Everything he saw, I saw. The only bad thing about hearing each others thoughts was how to escape; he heard my thoughts 24/7, so I couldn't think of an escape plan without Kronos knowing exactly what I was planning. I hadn't really listened when Annabeth and Percy told us about Luke, because it was just way to depressing, but not I regretted it. There has to be some way to get out, or at least to get a message out. As far as I knew, the other seven didn't know I was still in my body, but not really. Well I was still in my body but not in control of it...

Thinking about it gave us a headache.

Have to get a message out somehow. I was going to rack my brain for ideas, but unfortunatley that never happens. If only I could trick him...

I got an idea, but I stopped thinking about it as quickly as I thought of it. The only way for this to work is for Kronos to be unsuspecting.

"Sir!" a man bustled into the room.

Kronos sighed heavily. "What is it David?"

"Demigods were spotted nearby."

Kronos stiffened.

"Told you." I said smugly.

"How many?"

"Just a few. Three maybe?" David drew his sword. "Allow me sir-"

"No." Kronos said calmly, drawing his own sword. "Allow me to handle this."

HEY GUYS.... REMEMBER ME?

SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING AND THIS CRAPPY CHAPTER BUT I THOUGHT ID USE THIS CHAPTER TO TALK TO YOU GUYS.

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT LITERALLY I HAD TO FORCE IT THROUGH MYSELF TO WRITE THIS.

I'VE BEEN HAVING SUCH HORRIBLE WRITERS BLOCK...

YEAH... I KNOW U DON'T CARE ABOUT MY EXCUSES.

BUT BASICALLY HERE MY BEST SHOT:

MY BEST FRIEND EVER LOGAN'S MOM PASSED AWAY IN THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY AND I PROMISED AN UPDATE THE WEEKEND IT HAPPENED BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE THERE FOR HIM RATHER THAN UPDATE.

IM SORRY.

SORRY

JUST APOLOGIZING NOW BECAUSE THE NEXT THING I SAY IS GONNA MAKE YOU WANT TO VIRTUALLY SMACK ME.

IM NOT GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN UNTIL SPRING BREAK...

AND THEN IM ENDING THE BOOK VERY SHORTLY AFTER.

TRYNOTTOHATEMETOOMUCHOKAYBYE.