Chapter 1: The Concert

“Come on Macy, we’re gonna be late!!” Jackson and Allie shouted from downstairs.

“Okay I’m coming!” I replied. I ran downstairs and grabbed my phone. We walked out of the door and got into the car, me in front, Allie in back and Jackson was driving.

“We’ve got to go pick up Charlie” Allie said from the back seat.

We headed towards Charlie’s house. When we arrived 10 minutes later Allie jumped out of the car and ran to the front door. Before she even got there Charlie opened the door and welcomed her into his arms. They were in full make out mode of the doorstep.

“DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THIS CONCERT OR NOT?” I shouted out the window while Jackson beeped the horn. Charlie and Allie pulled away from each other and ran to the car. They sat in the back seat cuddled up to each other.

“LET’S GO!!!” Jackson screamed.

“This is going to be the best concert ever” I said. They all nodded in agreement.

I think it’s time to introduce myself. My name is Macy Roux Rodriguez. I am 19 years old but I will be 20 in 3 months time. I live in London, England. I have always wanted to go to America. I have a twin brother called Jackson. Our parents are of Spanish and French Origin but me and Jackson were born in England. We both speak Spanish and a little bit of French but we always go to Spain because most of our family are there. We have no family in France but have visited five times.  Allie and Charlie are our best friends, we have known them our whole lives. Mine, Jackson’s, Charlie’s and Allie’s favourite band is We Are The In Crowd and we are going to see the tonight YAY!

We arrived at the venue and went to go through security. When we were inside the building me and Allie ran straight to the Merch stand.

“OMG I am so getting another T Shirt” I said.

“Yeah me too!” Allie agreed. We both bought the T Shirts and went into the toilets to put them on. When we were done we went to go find Jackson and Charlie. They were waiting by the bar (typical boys).

“How long until the show starts?” I asked Jackson.

“Half an hour”

“OMG shall we go and get a good place to stand”

“Yeah sure let’s go”

We got a good place right next to the stage. I was so excited I would only be a few metres away from Cameron Hurley. If you haven’t guessed dear reader he is my favourite member of WATIC. Allie’s favourite was Jordan. Jackson and Charlie’s favourite member was obviously Taylor Jardine.

We Are The In Crowd came out and everyone screamed. I on the other hand stayed calm and just watched. They started with Rumor Mill which is Allie’s favourite song. She was going mental next to me. They were half way through their set and they played Exits and Entrances my favourite song. If I was in my house and this song came on I would go mental. However when I am at a We Are The In Crowd gig and they play it I am completely calm. Weird right?

Jordan was on acoustic guitar and Cameron was on Electric. Cameron was on Electric guitar because of his little solo that he did. Every time I heard that solo I went mental but tonight I was going to stay calm when he played it.

Exits and Entrances started.

She's like a rock and you keep chipping off a piece to hold on to.

And there's gotta be, gotta be something more than.

Something more than this.