Chapter 17: I never want this to end

* 5 days Later*

It's been five days since me and Cameron became a couple. In those five days we had done four shows with one show left but we have been inseparable. We have spent everyday together because we wanted to make the most of our time together. We only have three days left and two days until I found out if I got into NYU. I am really nervous about it. Cameron keeps reassuring me that I will definitely get in but I'm not sure. If I don't get in then I have to say goodbye to Cameron and our relationship won't last because long distance relationships are hard, believe me I know. I had a long distance relationship before and he ended up cheating on me. Never again. One of us would end up getting hurt.

Once again I was with Cameron. We were sitting in his hotel room eating food. We decided this was going to be our third date. Just chilling and enjoying each other's company. We were watching P.S I Love You. It always made me cry. I was snuggled into Cameron's side on the sofa. We weren't really watching the film, we were too busy feeding each other chocolate covered strawberries and kissing. This was perfect and this guy sitting next to me is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

We have one show more tomorrow. The last one. Every single show has just got better for me. All the fans cheered for me and afterwards they were asking for my autograph. I loved it. This was my dream and it all came due to a certain man called Cameron Hurley.

Over the past five days I haven't spent much time at home. My parents said they were fine with it because I was old enough to make my own decisions and I was nearly an adult. Jackson was happy for me which I loved because he was my brother who protected and looked out for me. But right now I was enjoying this very moment with Cameron and chocolate covered strawberries.

"Macy?"

"Yeah"

"You'll get into NYU, I'm sure"

"I hope so, I'm not ready to say goodbye yet"

"Me neither, I never want this to end"

"Same. It's too perfect"

"Yeah it is" he looked down at me and I looked up at him. He gently kissed me on the lips and the pulled me onto his lap. I wasn't very comfortable so I decided to straddle him not breaking the kiss. He was enjoying this and I don't blame him, I was too. I pulled away and looked into those beautiful brown eyes that I could now look into whenever I wanted.

"I never want to say goodbye" I whispered.

"Nuh uh" he mumbled, still breathless from the kiss. I leant down towards him and instead of kissing his lips I kissed along his jaw travelling down to the crook of his neck. He moaned. So that was his sweet spot. Go Macy!

"Macy?" he groaned. I didn't answer I just kept kissing the crook of his neck.

"Macy?" he mumbled. Nope still not giving up.

"Macy!" he said louder pushing me away.

"What? I was enjoying that"

"Yeah and so was I but I think we should go slow, we have plenty of time for that"

"Yeah you're right and by the way it wasn't going to lead anywhere I was just trying to find your sweet spot"

"Well I guess you found it"

"Yep" I kissed his sweet spot again.

"I am really enjoying this" he said.

"Same, a little too much if you ask me" I kissed his lips once again. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, our tongues tangled and fitted together. I fucking loved this. He pulled away breathless and pulled me towards him so he could attack my neck. He placed butterfly kisses along my jaw and my neck when he got to the crook of my neck I buckled. Shit he found it. Damn you body for giving in and damn you Cameron Hurley for making me feel this way.

"So your sweet spot is the same as mine. Interesting"

"Yep and why is it interesting?"

"Because we have much more in common than we thought"

"I guess we do" I got off his lap and went into the bedroom. I slept here last night but nothing happened we just cuddled ad kissed. I got my phone out of my bag and went back to Cameron in the living room. I sat next to Cameron who kissed my forehead.

I never want this to end.

 So here's the next chapter. Update will be 7th August. You only have to wait 2 days maximum, 1 day minimum. Comment thoughts and vote. x