Chapter 50: I don't know what I'd of done without him

Macy's P.O.V

So WATIC are going on tour today and I'm going with them. Over the past two days Cameron has helped me focus on getting my strength back. Loads of LIW and WATIC fans found out about me and they sent me some comforting messages on Twitter, which Cameron read out. Honestly, I don't know what I'd of done without him. He's helped me through everything and I love him for that. He never gave up on me, which some of my previous boyfriends did. If it wasn't for the fans, my family, my friends and Cameron, I might not be here right now.

Cameron and I went to go and visit Lillie's parents yesterday. They were distraught, which is an understatement. They were hysterical. We spent half the day with them. Allie, Charlie and Jackson joined us too and we all said stories about Lillie and our best memories of her, which cheered them up. They've arrange the funeral for after Reading and Leeds festival because they were Lillie's favourite music festivals. Well, them and Glastonbury. Also yesterday Cameron and I started to write songs. He said it would help me get my feelings out, which it did.

Peter was released from hospital last night. The poor boy doesn't know what to do with himself. His parents told him to take some time off Uni and go somewhere, so I asked if they wanted to come to L.A. with us. My family's going and now so is Peter and his family. I think it'll be good for them.

"Macy, you ready?" Jordan asked.

"Yep"

We headed to the first venue, did soundcheck, then hung out. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a chin placed on my shoulder. I turned my head slightly to look at Cameron.

"How are you today?"

"I'm good, thanks to you"

"I'm glad to hear it and don't worry, I care about you"

"I know, but thank you. You mean so much to me and you've been there for me and helped me get through it"

"You're welcome Macy, but I did it because I love you and you were worrying me" I turned around in his arms and rested my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry for worrying you"

"It's okay, just please don't do it again"

"I won't" he kissed my cheek and then walked over to join in the conversation between Jordan and Mike.

"He loves you so much"

"I know" I turned around to see my brother (he came with us).

"You're holding up well"

"Yeah thanks to Cameron"

"Macy"

"When did you find out? Because mum didn't know" Jackson looked down at his hands and watched his fingers entwine with each other.

"The morning you landed" a tear rolled down his cheek and I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into a hug. I know he's my big brother and he's a pain in the butt, but I can be compassionate to him.

"It's okay Jackson, why didn't you tell anyone?"

"Because when I found out, we headed straight to the airport to get you" he sobbed. I looked over Jackson's shoulder to see Cameron giving me the 'Are you Okay?' look. I mouthed 'Yes' and he went back to his guitar playing.

"Macy?" I heard that oh so familiar voice, that I've missed so much.

Cliffhanger! Who do you think it is? Who wants the next chapter later today? If you do then comment or vote, your choice. If not then you'll have to wait 2 days. I want at least 3 comments for the next chapter.