Chapter 33: Birthday Breakfast Feast

I woke up to a wonderful sweet smell. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I pulled on some grey sweat pants, a white vest top and a purple hoodie. I gathered my wet hair and put it into a messy bun. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to find a shirtless Cameron in a pair of sweat pants cooking (that's where the wonderful smell was coming from). I wrapped my arms around his waist (my chest to his back) and kissed his shoulder.

"Morning birthday girl"

"Morning, what are you making?"

"Well for my beautiful girlfriend who is 20 today I thought I would make you an amazing birthday breakfast feast" I blushed when he said beautiful girlfriend.

"So what is in the birthday breakfast feast?" I said lifting myself up onto the breakfast bar in the centre of the room.

"Well I just made a fresh batch of Blueberry muffins, I'm just making some pancakes now and there are some Strawberries, Blueberries and other fresh fruit in the refrigerator, there is some toast and a pot of chocolate sauce on the side"

"You already have my mouth watering"

"Is that the food or the view you have in front of you?"

"I didn't know you were cocky and for your information the food is making my mouth water"

"I am not cocky"

"Whatever" I jumped down off the breakfast bar and walked over to him. I stood on my tiptoes and whispered in his ear "I am also enjoying the view". I walked over to the side and grabbed the toast and chocolate sauce and placed them on the breakfast bar. I walked over to the fridge and placed the fresh fruit on the breakfast bar too. Cameron finished off the pancakes and put them on a plate along with the Blueberry muffins (on a separate plate but they smelled divine). He placed them all on the table (breakfast bar) and sat opposite me. He started piling his plate with food, so I started placing food on my plate.

"So how does it feel to be 20?" Cameron asked ripping off a section of a blueberry muffin.

"Weird that I'm no longer a teenager but good because I can now enjoy adult life" he chuckled.

"Yeah, you can enjoy adult life with me and my weirdness"

"I'd like that" Cameron stood up and walked out of the kitchen. Didn't he like my answer. He came back with something in his hand.

"I bought this for you back in London the day after your first show, Happy Birthday Macy Moo" Cameron handed me the box and I opened it to reveal the most beautiful necklace ever. It was sliver with a guitar and microphone.

"Cameron it's beautiful, I love it" I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled his lips down to mine. We both pulled away but kept our foreheads touching.

"I saw it and it reminded me of you, I had to buy it for you or otherwise I would regret it. I was going to give it to you on the day we left London but I decided to keep it for your birthday"

"I'm glad you did keep it because it's made my birthday so much more special"

"I love you" Cameron whispered.

"I love you too"

"We've got to get dressed because you are going to meet my family"

"And I can't wait but can you put this on for me first?" I gave him the necklace and pulled my hair out of the way. He clipped it in place and then kissed my neck, his lips lingering making my skin tingle.

"Let's go get ready" I gasped when he kissed my sweet spot. I pulled away and ran upstairs. When I reached the to step I felt arms wrap around my waist and pulled me back.

"Cameron let me go" I screamed as he started tickling me. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

"Come on we can have a little bit of fun before we go" He murmured kissing my jaw.

"No we can't, save that for later" I pulled away, grabbed some clothes  and ran into the bathroom, locking the door. Take that Cameron!.

I had a shower again and washed my hair (I had to look decent to meet Cameron's parents). I wrapped myself in a towel and dried my hair as best I could. I pulled on my underwear (clean people, I'm not a tramp) and some black skinny jeans. I did up the clasp on my bra and pulled on my white Calabsas Hollister top. Then I put on my embellished blue plaid Redondo shine collar shirt from Hollister. I dried my hair with the hair dryer (that I bought with me) and then slightly curled it so it fell in soft waves. My dark brown hair and hot pink dip dye went with my outfit well and so did the necklace Cameron bought me. I applied a light layer of make up and a layer of Candyfloss lip gloss. To finish everything off I sprayed myself with my Solana Beach Mist Body Spray from Hollister (yes I like Hollister, so what, the shop smells wonderful). I took one last look in the mirror, I didn't look to bad, I just needed something to make it look even better.

I walked into the bedroom to find Cameron waiting for me. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Cameron asked standing in front of the mirror with me next to him. I took my phone out of my pocket and went on my camera. I pointed it at the mirror so it took a picture of Cameron and I's reflection. Once that photo was done I switched to the front camera and took another selfie of us pouting and looking adorable. I put my phone back in my pocket and faced Cameron whose lips met mine. I quickly pulled away looking at him shocked.

"You just ruined my Candyfloss lip gloss" I said applying another coat.

"And it tasted amazing" Cameron said wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning his chin on my shoulder. I took my phone out again and took another picture of our reflection (I'm sorry I had to, Cameron looked adorable).

"We should go" I said. We headed out to the car and started the drive to Cameron's parent's house.

Sorry that I haven't been updating, but I've been getting some shit from people at school about this story so it's brought down my self confidence and it's making me not want to continue with this. So I'm sorry, I just need some reassurance to continue.