Chapter 79: This isn't goodbye, it's BRB

Cameron finished tour and I was just about to embark on one. I had been staying with Dylan for a bit at his house. I just needed time away from Cameron and I think he was starting to notice something was wrong.

I'm standing outside his door, just about to knock when the door opens to reveal Cameron.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey" he gestured for me to come in, so I did.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Cameron I'm so sorry"

"What's wrong?"

"I can't do this. I think we should take a break" my voice cracked and a tear slipped down my cheek. I didn't bother about wiping it away, nor looking at Cameron's face.

"Macy, don't do this" Cameron warned.

"I can't keep saying goodbye"

"Please" he begged. I looked up at him and saw tears in his eyes. I had never seen Cameron cry, but I think I was about to. I caressed his cheek.

"This isn't goodbye, it's BRB"

"But we won't be boyfriend and girlfriend"

"We might reunite in the near future" I said and he smiled. I couldn't hold back.

I grabbed his face and kissed him. He stumbled backward but soon regained his balance. He grabbed the backs of my thighs and picked me up. We went into the living room and fell on the sofa and then the floor. Clothes were flung around the room, but they were soon replaced by actions, hot and heavy actions.

Half an hour later with both of us trying to regain our breath, I kissed his cheek.

"I didn't think it would end this way"

"How did you think it would end?" Cameron asked.

"Not by having sex on your living room floor"

"I'm gonna miss you Roo"

"I'm gonna miss you too Pluto, but this isn't goodbye"

"It's BRB" he finished. I kissed his sweet spot and got dressed. Cameron soon followed. We went back into the hallway and faced each other.

"Kiss me" I whispered. Cameron didn't hesitate. His tongue invaded my mouth and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling at his hair. He bit my sweet spot and then kissed my lips gently.

"See ya later" I said.

"Yep"

I walked out the door and went back to Dylan's house, crying.

Tour here I come.

1 more chapter! I can't believe this is coming to an end :(