Chapter 73: We're going back to California

So after a month in Italy, Upon This Dawning announced they were going back to California and that I go with them. Giana is going back to London, she can't go to California due to work.

We're going back to California!

Yay!

I texted Dylan, Toby and Drew to tell them to get their asses in California, so we could hang out. They said they were so yeah, everything's good. Well.....

Everything's good, sort of. Cameron and I haven't really spoken in 2 weeks. He's been so busy touring and I've been busy in Italy helping Upon This Dawning and catching up with people. I feel like we've drifted apart.

 "Ready to go Bambi?" Matty asked. I just nodded.

I sat next to him on the plane and then we went to their house where Dylan, Toby and Drew were waiting. I ran and hugged them.

"I missed you guys"

"We missed you too"

Later that night

Can't sleep. Can't sleep. Sleep is so far away. There was only one thing I could do. There was only oe person who could comfort me.

I made my way to Matty's room and knocked. I opened the door to find him wide awake.

"Can't sleep Munchkin?" I asked walking towards the bed.

"No, you?"

"No such luck"

"Want to join me?" he patted the space next to him and I clambered in. I snuggled into his arms and looked up at him.

"Do you remember?" I asked. Matty stoked my hair and then my cheek.

"Of course I do Bambi"

"We had a lot of fun, didn't we?"

"We certainly did"

"I miss it"

"Me too"

His strokes on my cheek became slower and he started leaning his face towards mine. His lips gently brushed mine and then again. I couldn't stop him, did this count as cheating?

I told you Matty and I had history and I told you it would end in disaster.

I pulled away "Matty I can't, I have a boyfriend"

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay, just got to sleep Munchkin"

"Same to you Bambi"

I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.

Ooooo! What's gonna happen?