Chapter 22: One Day

Chapter 22: One Day

I woke up on the sofa minus Cameron. I walked into the kitchen to see him standing there with his back to me shirtless. From the smell in the atmosphere, he was cooking something really tasty. He hadn't noticed my presence so I walked up behind him, wrapped my arms around his waist and pushed my chest against his back. I felt his chest/back vibrate, signalling he was laughing. I let go and he turned around.

"I was going to come wake you" he said kissing my head.

"Doesn't matter, I'm up now"

"I can see that"

"What are we going to do today?" I asked curious.

"Well we have one day left before I take you to college, so will you spend that one day with me?" he asked and I giggled. Idiot.

"That's why I said 'we' Dumbo. Plus I don't know any places to go because I only go here yesterday"

"Oh okay. By the way I am not a big eared elephant that can fly whose best friend is a mouse"

"Sorry, I couldn't resist"

"Of course you couldn't"

"So what you cooking?"

"Food"

"No shit. What type of food?"

"Pancakes"

"Awesome. I'm going to go and get changed"

"Sure, I put your suitcase and bags in our room"

"Our room?"

"Well yeah you're staying here and your my girlfriend making it our room"

"Okay" I couldn't believe he was saying that it was our room. I headed out the room to be stopped by Cameron.

"And Macy?"

"Yeah" I turned around and leant against the doorway.

"What ever is mine is yours okay?"

"Okay" I turned around again and headed upstairs to our room. It's really weird saying our room.

I ran upstairs and hauled my suitcase onto the bed. I picked out some dark purple skinny jeans and a Asking Alexandria tank top (yes I like tank tops, most of my wardrobe consists of them and band T Shirts). I quickly got changed, grabbed my maroon converse and ran back downstairs to be greeted my Cameron's arms.

"Is there a murderer up there or something?" he quizzed.

"Shut your mouth Cameron Hurley" I hit his arm playfully and he over exaggerated the pain (such a drama queen).

"I am not a drama queen, I am a guy" shit i said that out loud.

"Are you sure about that?" his mouth fell open in shock and he put a hand on his heart with a hurtful look in his eyes. But that Cameron was soon gone when I started to show him sympathy.

I don't actually remember what happened because it happened so fast, all I know is that I ended up on the decking and Cameron ran off. Silly boy. I will get him back, I promise.

I walked back into the house and into the living room. Cameron came casually walking in as if nothing had happened. Bastard.

The doorbell ran and Cameron went to go and answer it, as he walked past me I stuck my foot out in an innocent gesture and he tripped over it. I couldn't help but but stifle a giggle. He turned back and glared at me. That's only the beginning Mr Hurley, you just wait.

I heard the door open and a conversation between Cameron and a voice which belonged to a female (it was either a female or a really camp gay guy with a high pitched voice).

"Come on in" I heard Cameron say. I heard footsteps approaching. I sat on the sofa silent.

"Thanks for looking after them" Cameron said.

"No problem"

Cameron walked in with a female and two dogs following.

"Courtney this is Macy my girlfriend and Macy this is my sister Courtney" Cameron gestured to us both whilst introducing us to each other.

"I'm go glad to finally meet you, Cameron has told me so much about you"

"I'm hoping it's good things" I cautiously looked at Cameron.

"Don't you know it" he said. Two dogs jumped on to the sofa with me.

"Macy, these two rascals are my dogs Tito and Riley. You're not allergic or scared of dogs are you?" I giggled and stroked them both.

"Nope" Cameron let out a sigh of relief and smiled.

"Anyway I better be going because I have some things to sort out. Cameron I will call you sometime because mom and dad want to see us" Courtney announced.

"Okay" Cameron nodded.

"It was nice meeting you Macy"

"You too Courtney"

"I'll see myself out Cameron" Cameron nodded and sat on the sofa with me. 30 seconds later we heard the door slam shut.

"Good, she's gone" he sighed.

"Why are you relieved she's gone?"

"So I can do this" he started tickling me.

"Cameron. Stop. Please" I gasped for air. He had now pushed the dogs off the sofa, lied me down on my back and straddled me whilst still tickling me.

"No, you tripped me up on purpose. This is my revenge" he was still tickling me vigorously.

"Cameron Please Stop!" I squealed. He stopped and then leant down towards me. He kissed my sweet spot and my breathing hitched.

"Let's go out" he whispered in my ear. All I did was nod in agreement because I didn't have the power to speak. He took my hand in his and pulled me up. We headed to the door and Cameron grabbed his keys. We walked outside towards his car and got in. He started the car and drove off. I had no clue where we were going but I trusted him.

We ended up in a park. Cameron pulled out a picnic blanket from the back of the car and placed it on the ground. He sat down and then pulled me down with him. Then he lied down and I put my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating fast and his breathing slow. He's probably fallen asleep.

"College tomorrow" he said. Nope not asleep. Damn.

"I really don't want to go"

"You'll be fine"

"Promise me you won't leave until I tell you to"

"I promise"

"This is perfect Cameron, I don't want it to end"

"I know and it won't end"

"Okay"

We lied there together for two hours. After that we decided to get a Chinese takeaway to take home. We got home at about 7:30pm. Time flies when you're having fun. Cameron got some plates and we sat on the floor in the living room, on the sofa cushions, eating Chinese and watching my favourite film.

That's right you guessed it. One Day.

 So here's chapter 22! I really wish I was at Reading Festival this weekend :( Anyway vote, comment and maybe fan?

Never Be What You Want (Cameron Hurley/We Are The In Crowd Romance)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें