Chapter 60: Finally we're going home

Macy's P.O.V

So after a month in L.A I was ready to got back to Poughkeepsie with Cameron.

After the whole Peter kissing me, Jackson gave Peter a bollocking, bought him a plane ticket and sent him on the next plane back to London.

I didn't say goodby to him, I didn't want to, not after what he'd done. He'd tried to get in between me and Cameron, but neither of us was going to let that happen.

WATIC recorded their full album and decided on their next single. But finally we're going home, and by home I mean Poughkeepsie.

"Bye mum" I hugged her.

"You look after yourself, okay?" i let go and nodded. She turned to Cameron and pulled him into a hug "Take care of her" which Cameron replied with "I will"

I said goodbye to my dad, Jackson, abuela and abuelo. I also said goodbye to Peter's parents because they stayed even though Peter left.

"I'm sorry about Peter" his mum said, her voice full of regret.

"No problem, tell him I'm sorry, but we can't be friends" she nodded her head in understanding.

We all got onto our separate flights, me sitting next to Cameron where I belong.

We arrived in Poughkeepsie and entered the house. I ran upstairs to our room and threw myself onto the bed. I heard Cameron walking upstairs.

"Tired sleeping beauty?" I sat up and looked at him.

"Yeah" he walked over to me and sat on the bed.

"How can you be tired? You slept the whole flight and most of the taxi ride"

"Says the guy, who always sleeps"

"Hey don't turn this on me" I giggled at him and kissed his lips.

"Are you okay?" he asked

"I'm fine, thank you so much Cameron"

"Why are you thanking me?" he raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"For not dumping me because of Peter"

"What did I tell you? It wasn't your fault, and if you want to thank anyone, you should thank Rob"

"I already did"

"What do you want to do?"

"Ermm.... watch We're The Millers"

"Good choice"

Cameron put the film on and we cuddled on the bed.

"I love you Pluto"

"I love you too Macy Moo" I kissed his cheek and snuggled back into his chest.