Chapter 67: Why are goodbyes so difficult?

Me and Cameron tried to spend as much time together as possible, but it was hard because he had tour rehearsals. Anyway, today's the day. The day Cameron leaves for tour in the UK and then the US.

"You'll be fine" he said, kissing my lips.

"Do you have to go?"

"Don't start this again Macy" Cameron warned.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay, you're going to be living with Dylan whilst I'm gone. It'll go really quickly" he kissed my nose and then my lips for the last time in 3 months.

"I'll be back"

"You better" I said kissing him again. He grabbed his bags and left, the door closing behind him. I fell to my knees in tears.

Why are goodbyes so difficult?

"Macy?" I heard Dylan's voice

"Here" I whimpered.

"Come on Mace, he'll be back soon"

"I know, it's just our first time apart"

"I know, but hey you get to spend it with me, Toby and Drew"

"Yay!" I smiled and we headed to Dylan's house, where we were all living for the next few months.

Later that night

"I miss you" I blew him a kiss, which he caught and placed it on his heart.

"I miss you too"

"Love you Pluto"

"Love you Macy Moo" and with that he was gone. Our first Facetime as a couple, because we were never away from each other to Facetime.

OH MY GOD!!! I MET CAMERON AND I DIDN'T FREAK OUT LIKE I AM NOW!!!! I GOT A PICTURE WITH HIM AND THE REST OF WE ARE THE IN CROWD AND THEIR CONCERT WAS AMAZING!! I RECORDED THE WHOLE THING!! Fangirl moment over!