Chapter 66: New Year

I spent New Year with Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet and a ship that was hit an iceberg and sank. Yeah I sat on the sofa watching Titanic, wiping away tears and also hung with my two new best friends Ben and Jerry. Cameron? I hear you ask, well he's here, but not here. By that I mean he's present in the room, but unconscious. He fell asleep. Typical Cameron.

So 2014, we were meant to have died in 2012 but hey here we are two years later. Alive, well some of us.

Peter: I'm so sorry Wendy, I didn't mean to. I love you and I want to see you x

Delete.

I've not spoken with Peter since L.A and that was back in September. He keeps begging me to call him, but I can't. He nearly split me and Cameron up and I will never forgive him for that.

"Macy?" Cameron moaned.

"Yeah"

"What are you doing?"

"Hanging out with the two new men in my life"

"Who?" He was now awake.

"Ben and Jerry"

"Very funny" he said, collapsing on to the sofa, wrapping his arm around me. He kissed my temple and then started nibbling on my ear.

"Cameron stop" I mumbled.

"Not unless you come to bed and we can do that thing we did the other night" he teased. I had another date tonight, but this time with Logan Lerman, Ezra Miller and Emma Watson. I'm sure I can put them off for a few hours.

"Fine, on one condition" I said. Cameron raised an eyebrow, so I decided to continue "You watch The Perks Of Being A Wallflower with me"

"I will do whatever it takes to get you in my bed" he whispered in my ear. He carried me to the bedroom and shut the door.

A few hours later, Cameron is on the floor because Macy has pushed him out.

I don't know why I just said that in third person, but hey it's true. Cameron got his wish and I got mine. the only thing I didn't say to him was that he has to watch it on the floor, away from me. The movie had just finished and Cameron asked "Do I have to sleep down here?" I thought about it.

"I'll be nice. No you don't have to sleep on the floor."

"Thank god" he muttered under his breath, whilst climbing back into bed, pulling me to him.

"How was your first New Year in New York?" he asked, nuzzling his nose into my neck.

"It would have been better, if my boyfriend hadn't fallen asleep"

"I'm sorry" he kissed my neck.

"Apology accepted"

We didn't have much longer together. We Are The In Crowd are going on tour.

Do you want a sequel? I will keep asking this question until I get a response.