Chapter 31: Singing, Guitar Playing And Maybe A Few Kisses

Just to warn you guys there is a sex scene in this chapter!

The next morning I woke up to Cameron looking at me with a smile on his face (creep).

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing"

"Tell me"

"You look cute when you're sleeping"

"Thank you?" it didn't mean to come out as a question but I wasn't exactly sure whether it was a compliment or not. Cameron just chuckled (jerk).

I untangled myself from his arms and went to get dressed. I pulled on some black skinny jeans, an All Time Low T Shirt and my dark purple converse. I applied some light makeup and then I walked back into the bedroom to find an already dressed Cameron (What the fuck? How did he get changed so quickly?).

"I'm a guy, I don't have a beauty regime" he answered, like he read my thoughts.

"How?"

"The expression on your face"

"Oh" he walked over to me and cupped his finger and thumb around my chin and lifted it up, so I had to look at him. He leaned down and connected his lips with mine in a gentle but passionate embrace. He pulled away slightly, but kept our foreheads touching.

"I'm going to Starbucks, do you want anything?" he asked.

"Caramel latte with cream and a Blueberry muffin" he chuckled when I said Blueberry muffin.

"Okay, I will get you the Caramel latte with cream, but as for the Blueberry muffin, I am not getting you that because there are plenty in the kitchen that I baked myself for our date last night"

"I didn't know you baked them and okay just the Caramel latte with cream"

"I can bake you know, my mom taught me"

I could just image Cameron as a vulnerable little boy in the kitchen with his mom teaching him how to cook but him ending up with most of the ingredients on him than in the food itself.

"I'll try one of your muffins but not until you get back"

"Okay" he kissed my cheek and then grabbed his car keys. A minute after he left my phone bleeped.

Cameron: I love you Macy Roux xxx

Me: I love you too Cammy Boo xxx

Don't ask me where I got the name from it's just that Macy Roux (pronounced Roo) rhymes with you, so I wanted something to rhyme too, so I came up with Cammy Boo. Yes I know it's lame and yes you can hate me but I DON'T CARE, I LOVE IT! (Again sorry I just couldn't resist).

Fifteen minutes later and Cameron arrives home with one Cappuccino and one Caramel Latte with Cream. I grabbed a plate of Blueberry muffins and we went into the living room. I sat on the couch whilst Cameron put the drinks on the table. He leaves the room and comes back with his guitar.

"Are you up to singing a few songs with me?" he asked sheepishly.

"Of course, pick a song" I took a sip of my drink.

"How about, How You Remind Me by Nickelback"

"Sure"

Cameron started playing the guitar chords and my voice soon followed.

 Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
Tired of living like a blind man
I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling

And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am

It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you a heart worth breaking
And I've been wrong, I've been down,
Been to the bottom of every bottle
These five words in my head
Scream "are we having fun yet?"

Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no

It's not like you didn't know that
I said I love you and I swear I still do
And it must have been so bad
Cause living with me must have damn near killed you

And this is how, you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how, you remind me
Of what I really am

It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you a heart worth breaking
And I've been wrong, I've been down,
Been to the bottom of every bottle
These five words in my head
Scream "are we having fun yet?"

Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no

Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing

And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me

Of what I really am
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am

It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you a heart worth breaking
And I've been wrong, I've been down,
Been to the bottom of every bottle
These five words in my head
Scream "are we having fun yet?"

[3x]
Yeah, yeah, are we having fun yet?

Yeah, yeah, no, no.

Cameron stopped, stood up, walked over to me and slammed his lips onto mine. Once I got over the initial shock I soon cooperated with him with my arms wrapping themselves around his neck. He hooked his hands underneath my thighs, picked me up and placed me on his waist (my legs soon wrapping themselves around it). Our lips never broke apart. I pulled away and started placing butterfly kisses along his jaw, soon leading down his neck towards his sweet spot (somehow we had turned around so the back of his knees were against the sofa). Once my mouth reached his sweet spot it gently kissed it (with sexy moans coming from the back of Cameron's throat), and then when I was pleased the hickey that had started forming, I bit into it. Suddenly Cameron fell backwards landing on the sofa (so basically he was sitting on the sofa with me straddling him) with really sexy moans and curses coming out of his mouth. I quickly returned my lips to his and I felt his hands on my waist, making their way up my top. Oh god. I felt Cameron's thumb stroking the edge of my bra, and then quickly unhooking it (now I had no bra on, but I had a top on). Forget that thought about a top. Cameron quickly removed that too (now I was topless and he was still fully clothed, oh hell to the no). I tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he pulled it off. Now we were even.

I slammed my lips back on his desperately, reaching down to the zipper on his jeans.

"Please" Cameron moaned.

"Please what?" I whispered, kissing his ear.

"You know what"

"Where are the dogs?"

"In the hallway or bedroom, I shut the doors to the living room so they can't get in" he breathlessly said.

"Okay"

I pulled the zipper down on his jeans far too easily.

"Someone's excited" I joked.

"Don't joke Macy, or I will take matters into my own hands"

"Will you now?"

"Yes!"

He reached down to my jeans and unzipped them. I quickly pulled them off whilst Cameron took his off along with his boxers. Damn him. I picked up my jeans and pulled a condom out of the pocket. Cameron raised an eyebrow.

"Every girl is always prepared" I said ripping the packet open. He reached out to take it from me but I shook my head.

"This isn't a game Cameron"

"I fucking know that!" he moaned through gritted teeth as I put the condom on him. I grabbed Cameron's hand so he stood up (he was seriously confused), I slipped off my pants and lied on the sofa. His eyes lit up with love and lust (now he gets it). He straddled me and started thrusting his hips. I began to lift my hips to meet his thrusts.

This sex wasn't like our first time. This one was more thrilling. Yeah our first time was sweet because it was our first time but this was something that I have never experienced. And I guess you could say I kinda liked it.

After the sexual moment we both relaxed on the sofa in our underwear (neither of us wanted to relax naked, that would just be awkward).

"Cameron?"

"Mhmm"

"How did we get from singing How You Remind Me to amazing sex?" it was a simple question but I had no idea how we got in this situation in the first place.

"Because you singing that song, kinda turned me on"

"And you're a poet and you didn't know it"

"I guess I am"

"I love you Hurley"

"I love you too Rodriguez"

 2 more detailed sex chapters left and then I'm done with them because they are really awkward for me to write. Sorry.