Chapter 76: Don't go

"That show was amazing!" I said kissing Cameron's cheek.

"I'm glad you thought so" we were in his hotel room, we had just gotten in after the show.

"I better go back to the guys" I said, turning around to leave, but Cameron pulled me back.

"Don't go" he whispered and kissed me.

"I've got to go Cameron"

"No you don't" he placed butterfly kisses along my jaw and behind my ear. Then he started nibbling on my neck.

"Cameron, I really have to go"

"Don't go" his voice was husky.

I gave in to him. I let him carry me to the bedroom and lay me on the bed. He kissed along my neck and collar bone and then returned to my lips. I removed his shirt and flipped us over so I was on top, straddling him. I kissed his neck and started to nibble on it. He moaned every time I took a piece of skin between my teeth, let it go and the took it between my teeth again. I started to suck on the same spot and pressed my hips into his. Cameron grabbed my hips and controlled their movement. I tangled my fingers in his hair and returned to kissing his lips. His hands travelled up my back and then back down to my hips.

Cameron flipped us again and sucked just behind my ear.

"I love you so much" he mumbled against my neck.

"I love you too" I gasped as he bit down into my sweet spot. I flipped us again and kissed his lips gently and pulled away.

"I really have to go" I kissed his jaw and then ran out of the room.

I ran back to the house. I leant against the door panting and everyone was looking at me.

"What happened?" Toby asked.

"I ran away from Cameron after a heated moment"

"Why?"

"Because he wouldn't let me go, he obviously didn't have the strength to let me go, so I ran from him because I couldn't say another goodbye" I tear rolled down my cheek and Toby pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay" he cooed, as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Where's Matty?" I asked.

"He's upstairs" I ran up to his room and dived on the bed.

"I'm glad to see you too" he chuckled as I hugged him tightly.

"I can't do this Matty"

"Can't do what?"

"I can't keep saying goodbye" he didn't even have to ask, he knew what I was talking about. Instead he just wrapped his arms around me and kissed my hair.

4 chapters left! :(