Chapter 49: She's worrying me

Cameron's P.O.V

It's been three days since we arrived in London, three days since Macy got the terrible news that her best friend was murdered. She's not been eating or sleeping, all she does is stay in her room with the curtains closed, so it's all dark. I care about her so much and I've got to admit she's worrying me. Yesterday she was going to see Peter in hospital, but she never did. She was meant to go and see Lillie's parents this morning, but she never did. She never leaves her room.

The thing that scares me the most is in two days I'm going on tour. Now that scares the shit out of me because I don't know how she'll cope and I don't think she'll want to go with me.

I've slept by her side every night, I've woken up in the middle of the night to calm her down from the nightmares. She's terrified, and none of us know what to do. We've all tried talking to her. Dylan, Toby and Drew tried to keep her preoccupied with music, but they had no such luck. Tay and Jordan brought her chocolate to eat, but she never did, I ate it instead. Hell, even Rob and Mike tried to cheer her up and make her laugh, but she didn't and she always laughs at their jokes. Something was seriously wrong, and it scared me to death.

I knocked on the door and entered the darkness. I placed the tray of food down in the desk and looked at the far wall. On the bed was a extremely weak looking Macy. Her beautiful face was sullen with grief and her eyes held sadness and tears. It broke my heart to see her like this. I sat on the edge of the bed and stroked her hair.

"Macy baby, you need to eat"

"I don't want to" her voice was barely a whisper.

"Baby you have to, or you're gonna end up in hospital"

"I don't care"

"I do, I love you Macy and it breaks my heart to see you like this. Please eat something, for me"

"Okay" she sat up whilst I went to get the soup. I sat facing her and fed her spoonfuls of soup.

"That's nice" she mumbled. She ate the soup and the bread roll. We made progress.

"Baby, I go on tour in two days, do you want to come with me?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"Yes" she whispered.

"Okay you can come on tour, but only if you keep eating and get your strength up"

"Okay. Cameron?"

"Yes baby"

"Kiss me" I stroked her cheek with my thumb and gently kissed her soft lips.

"I've missed that"

"You're not the only one"

"I'm sorry that I've been such a bitch to everyone"

"You haven't been a bitch babe, we all understand that you're grieving and its hard for you to come to terms with what's happened. We still love you, and we'll never stop loving you"

She caressed my cheek and kissed me. I have a feeling she's going to be okay.