Chapter 20: I want to marry her someday

Cameron's P.O.V

Macy would be here soon. I still can't believe she is coming back to New York with me even if it is for college. We won't have to deal with a long distance relationship. We've known each other for 2 weeks now and we've been dating for 8 days of those 2 weeks. Mike, Jordan, Rob and I started packing up the van we were travelling in. We kept running up to our rooms and then back down again. I have never worked out this much in my life. Not even on stage.

"Cameron" Rob said.

"Yeah Rob?"

"Where's Macy?"

"She'll be here soon"

"You love her don't you?"

Woah what? I love Macy. We've only been dating each other for 8 days, isn't it too soon to love her? Stop kidding yourself Cameron, you love her. Did I love Macy? I mean yeah I want to spend the rest of my life with her but does that mean I love her? Yes. But it's too soon to tell her and she might not feel the same way.

"She might not feel the same way" I told Rob.

"Are you kidding me? You spend every living minute with each other and I see the effect you have on her"

"What effect?"

"The lovesick puppy effect and you feel the same way"

"Maybe I do"

"Don't deny it Cameron. You love her"

"Yes I love Macy. But I'm not telling her yet"

"Fine, but I promise you she feels the same way."

"Okay whatever"

"Now lets finish loading the van"

I love her. I love Macy. Shit. What if she doesn't love me back? We haven't known each other long. Maybe in a few months time if we're still together (which I hope we are) then I'll tell her how I feel.

We continued loading the van when a car pulled up. Macy's dad got out with her suitcase and started walking towards us. Rob took it off him and put it in the van. I saw Macy walking towards me. I pulled her into a hug and lifted her. I put her down and gently kissed her lips. She whimpered when I pulled away. Lovesick Puppy. I didn't want to pull away but we had an audience so I had to 'cause I doubt she would of.

"We have plenty of time to do that on the plane" I whispered in her ear. I felt her shiver in my arms.

"Okay" she said. I pulled her into another hug and she wrapped her arms around my waist. I heard someone clearing their throat behind Macy, I looked up to see her brother. He walked over to us and she pulled away from me.

"If you fucking dare hurt her or break her heart I will fucking kill you Cameron Hurley" Jackson said. Macy looked up at me while I nodded at Jackson. He was protecting her. I understand that, I would do the same for Courtney my sister.

"Fair enough but I won't hurt her" I said. I walked over to him.

"I want to marry her someday" I whispered in his ear, hoping that Macy didn't hear me. I turned towards her she looked clueless. Good. Jackson smiled at her and so did I. She looked at us like we had both grown three heads each. She had no clue what I said and she's not gonna know for a long time.

"Macy!" Tay shouted running up to her and hugging her.

"Hey Tay. Can't. Breathe" Macy breathlessly said. I chuckled at her reaction.